Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two examples: Wall Street bailout and Amnesty for illegal aliens! Every time they get away with it ...IT BECOMES EASIER THE NEXT TIME AROUND WITH MORE CORRUPTION!
    Good point, it will become easier for them and things like this are going to happen more frequently! Neither candidate will likely listen to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we need someone like a Rush or Lou Dobbs who can direct those of us who are scared to vote for third party. I truly am scared that if I vote for a third party obama will win. I despise john mccain now (a couple of weeks ago I was getting to wear I could stomach him with Palin but now I can't). I saw what happened before with Perot.

How can we get Americans who feel the way we do to all come together and vote third party w/o handing the election to hussein obama??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Two examples: Wall Street bailout and Amnesty for illegal aliens! Every time they get away with it ...IT BECOMES EASIER THE NEXT TIME AROUND WITH MORE CORRUPTION!
    Good point, it will become easier for them and things like this are going to happen more frequently! Neither candidate will likely listen to us.
    \

When they voted for the bailout they PROVED they WILL NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!! SEEING IS BELIEVEING!

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    You may be right but we need 5% of the vote to go to third party to be elegible for Government election funding, so a vote for Chuck Baldwin is the right vote. I have decided to write in my vote for him.
    Excellent! This is a change of heart for you, right wmarincic? I'm glad to hear it. The best argument that can be given against McCain is delivered by John McCain himself. The more he talks about immigration, the bigger hole he digs. I honestly believe that some forgot just how bad he is. After he beat Romney in the primary this site was fired up. There seemed no way in hell anyone would vote for this treasonous bastard, and we were going to take a stand against the duopoly and tell them to go to hell. But as time when on, and immigration disappeared from the national dialogue, McCain started to look better and better. Some reverted back to partisan ways and Free Republic roots.......and that is exactly what the globalists were banking on from us, playing directly into their hands like we do every 4 years. The man is one of our worst enemies. The co-drafter of the worst piece of legislation ever to come up in the US Senate. He deserves absolutely no support from pro-enforcement voters.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    They don't care which one of these TRAITORS win, just so long as one of them does. I will take my chances with BALDWIN! He is for the people!
    We can only hope and pray that we will all be surprised how many of us have decided to ACT ON WHAT WE BELIEVE...and that CHUCK BALDWIN has a REAL chance! I was surprised in 2006... and I am looking forward to being surprised again! We have got to take a stand THIS ELECTION... or I'm am afraid it might be too late!

We can't just let them take our country from us! It's OURS, IT BELONGS TO AMERICANS!!!!!! NOT this corrupt government! FIRE THE TRAITORS!
    SHOW THEM WE MEAN BUSINESS!!!! STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123