Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JOHN SALAZAR FOR HOUSE COLO.

John Salazar (House Rep- Colorado) has consitently voted for tough border security including the house legislation of the last year.

His floor statements against illegal immigration have been excelent.

The alipac endorsement of Scott Tipton demonstrates a conservative bias that will ailinate more moderate and liberal anti immigration legislators
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Salazar is Pro Amnesty and we will not support any candidate that supports Amnesty.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1153

His answering service is in Spanish

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41830

Tancredo has taken Salazar to task

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1674.html

Salazar spoke out against the Fence

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=42305

Tipton has made illegal immigration a central issue in his campaign

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=45002

Scott Tipton is clearly a superior choice over Ken Salazar.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not Ken Salazar. It is his brother John. John is aticulate and intellegent. Ken is a show boat.

From the little that I know, RHINO.......BOTH brothers are courting ILLEGALS & AMNESTY.

Aren't they the only 2 hispanic brothers in Congress? If so, then those are the guys. They also did their thing with the marches, if I remember correctly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check John Salazars voting record and floor statements. Only once have i heard him waver on guestwoker. His Statement about 2months ago was featured in the Fair newsletter under floor statements,

He is not perfect but this might have been a chance for alipac to walk the talk on bipartisin but chose their conservative looney.

tipton is going to get spanked like a bad boy. Salazars demographic will make him tough on immigration. I blame myself for not doing more for alipac to study Colorado. But we pride ourselves on lean and mean.

Maybe we can change it to a toss up and let JOHN Salazar know at least he has our respect.

As for his answering machine i never called him but his area is heavly mexican american

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Check John Salazars voting record and floor statements. Only once have i heard him waver on guestwoker. His Statement about 2months ago was featured in the Fair newsletter under floor statements,

He is not perfect but this might have been a chance for alipac to walk the talk on bipartisin but chose their conservative looney.

tipton is going to get spanked like a bad boy. Salazars demographic will make him tough on immigration. I blame myself for not doing more for alipac to study Colorado. But we pride ourselves on lean and mean.

Maybe we can change it to a toss up and let JOHN Salazar know at least he has our respect.

As for his answering machine i never called him but his area is heavly mexican american
    1. if his message is in spanish instead of ENGLISH.......he's lacking American spirit.

2. if his area is "heavily mexican american" ......his demographics won't hold him to be 'tough on immigration.'
    ** Also, this vote is about ILLEGALS, not simply 'immigration.'

These brothers ping pong their votes back and forth. Before their names came up here, quite a while ago, my unbiased opinion was, "what are they doing? trying to avoid responsibility?" {by ping ponging back and forth}

That's how I saw it from an unbiased prospective, Rhino.

It is not Ken Salazar. It is his brother John. John is aticulate and intellegent. Ken is a show boat.
    John Salazar has a C- at BetterImmigration.com and an F- score on Amnesties.

There is no way we would ever support someones with a score beneath B at ABI.

W

I live in Colorado and a vote for either Ken Salazar or John Salazar is a vote for more immigration and amnesty.

Sen. Salazar showed up at a Hispanic heritage fair in Denver back in 1998 when he was running for Attorney General of Colorado. He told the crowd in Spanish that he wanted to be Colorado's first Hispanic attorney general. Then when he ran for senate he wanted to "...represent all of Colorado regardless of color..."

They both can surprise you on a vote and vote away from the Democratic Party. However, I would not trust either if your goal was stopping illegal immigration by opposing amnesty because I think both are for it?

I would not vote for either but I am a staunch Republican.

1. if his message is in spanish instead of ENGLISH.......he's lacking American spirit.

2. if his area is "heavily mexican american" ......his demographics won't hold him to be 'tough on immigration.'

This is the kind of narrow thinking that keeps this forum a small time conservative circle jerk instead of a broad based coalition to fight illegal immigration.

Vote for Scott Tipton if it makes you feel better. And then send John Salazar your two points here when you ask him to take on his party later this year.

This is the kind of narrow thinking that keeps this forum a small time conservative circle jerk instead of a broad based coalition to fight illegal immigration.

Vote for Scott Tipton if it makes you feel better. And then send John Salazar your two points here when you ask him to take on his party later this year.
    Jrhino,

If you think this is a conservative circle jerk then go find us a Democrat that is truly tough on immigration issues and stop trying to sell us on this Pro Amnesty flake in Colorado.

Have you seen many of the terrible surveys sent back to us by Democrats?

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast