Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jorge Bush spews more froth

Watching the Public Broadcasting station tonight, the Leherer Report or whatever the heck the correct name is, a brief clip of GW Bush spewing to an audience of his admirers included his babbling about how we will create a democracy in Iraq where the government has to listen to its citizens.

HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cad. What a buffoon. Bush is my enemy. Bush is a lackey of the ruling elite. Bush is unAmerican!!!!!!!

Poll after poll after survey shows a strong majority of Americans wanting the border sealed and illegals expelled.

Does Bush listen to us?

Does the federal government listen to us?

Why do so many city governments have sanctuary laws that aid and abet the illegals?

OUR OWN GOVERNMENT DOESN"T LISTEN TO IT'S CITIZENS yet......

the children of the lower classes are dying daily to create a supposed "democracy" overseas when we do not have one here??!!!!!!!

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!

Sigh.............

I have agreed to not post certain beliefs and opinions here.

Can't think of any mild way to express my beliefs of what the masses need to do.

Voting and mailing etc etc doesn't work. No real changes are made. The "system" just rolls along representing the elite class, BIG corporations, wealthy/powerful special interest groups. Ain't gonna' change.

Sigh.................................

Bush you two-faced enemy of the people.

Better have your kids learn Spanish people. If you think this country's ruling elite is going to allow you to have any power....................

Call

Here are the key Senate telephone numbers----EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL EACH NUMBER AND TELL THE SENATORS WHAT THE REALITY IS---NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS (DEPORTATION), NO WORKER PROGRAM, AND SUPPORT A PHYSICAL BARRIER!

GET TO IT PEOPLE---CALL THEM ALL! You can also call after hours and leave a message if you have a cell-phone and your calls are free at night!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23955.html
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

He keeps saying mass deportation won't work, over and over, but not once did he give a reason why it won't..... well, we can start with Him and show him how easy it would be...

He doesn't listen to us, he says he does not listen to polls, rumors, or threats!

And his approval ratings are showing it,,, an all time low of 32%.

He does not listen to the American ppl,or his constituents, he says he follows what's in his heart and does what he thinks is best.

I don't think his pride will allow him to change his mind, and why should He? After all, he will never be able to run again, and none of his cabinet members wants to come back or has any plans to run.

It seems as if he is hell bent on leaving the country in ruin when his term is up. So far thats the only thing he has accomplished...

Ya....I seriously think this guy has to be impeached. There's 2 more years of him doing what he wants instead of the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Bush is ensuring that he will have some friends when he leaves the office.....corporate america, illegal immigrants, etc....because he knows in his heart, if there is one, that he has misled and is doing injustice to America's middle class. He knows he will be lucky to end this term without impeachment.
    "Remember the Alamo!"