Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jorge Ramos News - DA still 4 votes short

jorgeramosnews
    .Last count we were 4 votes short on the #dreamact So far no Republican Senator has committed to vote for it. 60 votes are needed for Sat.

http://twitter.com/jorgeramosnews

IT DOES NOT MATTER, IT IS VERY URGENT EVERYONE CONTACT STEVE THE ROOFER'S LIST OF ALL RINOS AND DEM FENCE SITTERS AND TELL THEM VOTE NO ON THE DREAM ACT -- THIS IS URGENT!!!!!

I am guessing Dirty Harry thinks he may get to 60 votes or he would have stalled longer.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    IT DOES NOT MATTER, IT IS VERY URGENT EVERYONE CONTACT STEVE THE ROOFER'S LIST OF ALL RINOS AND DEM FENCE SITTERS AND TELL THEM VOTE NO ON THE DREAM ACT -- THIS IS URGENT!!!!!
    Yes,please copy his list and use It You can copy/ paste It , then open a new email window and send It to yourself (and others) then print It

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I am guessing Dirty Harry thinks he may get to 60 votes or he would have stalled longer.
    He's holding the vote because they are running out of time... TS

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    He's holding the vote because they are running out of time... TS
    I hope you are right TS .

Do we have an accurate count of who is voting NO ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

You gotta wonder what behind the scenes deals may at least be attempted.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Faxes are very good too. Not having a fax machine I went to the nearby UPS store, got a volume discount and sent 20 faxes for 10 dollars. I will send at least twenty more tomorrow to the specific targets, besides calls and emails, tonight.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jorge Ramos is a nitwit. He has no idea how many votes short DREAM is from passing, unless some of the RINOs on Capitol Hill are sending him Spanish-language messages via carrier pigeon.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Faxes are very good too. Not having a fax machine I went to the nearby UPS store, got a volume discount and sent 20 faxes for 10 dollars. I will send at least twenty more tomorrow to the specific targets, besides calls and emails, tonight.
    Although I have never used them I think there are several free fax options on the web.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast