Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Juan Williams is a flippin MORON

MODERATOR NOTE: This discussion about Juan Williams's comments on Fox News is now linked to in a major release on our homepage.

MORON with a capital M

I'm watching Brett Bahr and his panel and that idiot Williams just spent
    3 minutes on the Giffords deal and how its the fault of the rhetoric and vitriol against "immigrants" in Arizona

This idiot should have been fired from Fox also

What a jerk

I guess we should all just shut up and roll over while the illegals take over... That would make Juan happy.

Now I'm afraid after what happened yesterday, the GOP is going to be afraid of their own shadows.

Banned
    He just babbled on and nobody stopped him

at least 3 or 4 references to "immigratnts" instead of illegal aliens

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Justthefacts, think you could find it on their site, a link to a video of it? If we can get that here, I think a huge campaign needs to be made against Fox for allowing this kind of unfounded rhetoric to be spread through them as a responsible media outlet.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Justthefacts, think you could find it on their site, a link to a video of it? If we can get that here, I think a huge campaign needs to be made against Fox for allowing this kind of unfounded rhetoric to be spread through them as a responsible media outlet.
    Its to early but it should show up on Fox on the Brett Bahr show

I'll watch for it , I'm sure others have seen it also

The day it happened, Sanchez also blamed Republicans for spreading hate. Not knowing any facts yet did not seem to deter her, the Sheriff of Pima, or a lot of others.

The fact is - schizophrenia is a disease that manifests itself in young adults, and they will break down under the stress of new situations - college, relationships, etc. They are generally unaffected until their late teens or early 20's, and the more serious types have paranoia concurrently. This kid is the poster child for paranoid schizophrenia. I blame his parents for not recognizing the seriousness of his changes and demanding help.

Anyone hear Sheppard Smith's guest on FOX News a little bit ago?

The guest was the woman who grabbed the clip (I think it was) from the suspect during the shooting. At the end of the interview Shep asked her if she had anything else to say....

The woman said she agrees with the Pima County Sheriff. She more or less said the right wing is the cause of these killings. She basically said right wing radio, right wing TV and such is the reason the suspect shot the people.

IMO...She must be a flaming liberal.....as is the Sheriff. The Sheriff admited he was a Democrat.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Never waste a crisis or catastrophic event to spin it into a tool to get what you want.

More Democrat voters and continued power. JMO.

When they can prove these things, they can say them, but I believe that it could be just as much of the "vitrol" that is being spewed from the left.

The Daily Kos recently published an article entitled: "My Congresswoman Voted Against Nancy Pelosi, And is Now Dead To Me". Guess who the congresswoman is? -- Gabrielle Giffords.

Daily Kos has now removed it. If you Google it, it will come up on the list from several different sources, but you can no longer find it at Daily Kos.

Does this mean Daily Kos is to blame for the shooting?

Maybe we should ask Pima County, Ariz., Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, who ranted about all the vitriol and hate that caused the shooting.
    http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=18470 http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-224024-.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Juan Williams is a flippin MORON

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    MORON with a capital M

I'm watching Brett Bahr and his panel and that idiot Williams just spent
    3 minutes on the Giffords deal and how its the fault of the rhetoric and vitriol against "immigrants" in Arizona

This idiot should have been fired from Fox also

What a jerk
    I FIGURED THAT SOONER OR LATER SOMEONE WOULD MAKE THIS SHOOTING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATON AND, IT JUST HAD TO BE HIM. THIS IS BS AND JUAN WILLIAMS KNOWS IT. NOW, IF IT HAD ACTUALLY BEEN A SHOOTING THAT WAS CARRIED OUT BY ILLEGALS, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BLAMING THE VICTIMS. JUAN IS JUST LIKE JESSE AND AL IMO, AND I CAN'T STAND ANYONE OF THEM I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED AND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE CONGRESS WOMAN AS WELL AS THE OTHER VICTIMS. MAY GOD BLESS AND COMFORT THEM ALL.

This isn't Brett Beir but it's probably where Juan got his out take!

Did 'Vitriol' on Airwaves Trigger Arizona Attack?
    Jan 9, 2011- 13:15 -
    Sheriff: 'Free speech' has consequences

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4490428/did- ... t_id=86856

This is on fox's immigration site!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast