Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This shooting happened because this mentally warped guy was able to buy a gun and amunition without anyone stopping him. He obviously wasn't weeded out for mental illness though he's clearly mentally ill.

He also may be right and left, so they're all wrong about right wing vitriol.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Everyday we have been victims of illegals all day long..Our own border patrol have been killed shot at rocks thrown at them and WHAT they are saying now is making all the illegals and all the crime that they cause is nothing no big deal We have illegal nuts, crazy nuts, killig nuts, rape nuts. Just put it this way an Illegal has caused more heartache to millions of people all over of the states!

SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEM SAY SOMETHING THAT OUR CITIZENS WHo ARE NOT FAMOUS AND WHO MAKE THIS COUNTRY RUN MATTER!
    Just because it was a white kid doesnt take away what the illegals have cost us..Not in money but tearing families lives apart ..Do they not matter to ..Someone needs to start yelling for all these people...So where do we start to change what this crazy kid did in one day to what the illegals have done for over 30 years.....
    +1

Media owners want open borders for their rich buddies, illegals are the darlings of many journalists, and I've never seen an article in the local daily which makes the connection between unemployed Americans and employed illegals. Somehow the American people seem to be making the connection, and recent polls show that Hispanic Americans are more willing to express their own concerns about illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Real Americans do not blame the Constitution when a deranged madman butchers women and children. No party of the civil discourse in America led to these murders and no American can be expected to gauge how their views and opinions will impact paranoid schizophrenics!
    We should be phoning this one in to talk shows.

I don't know of any 22 year olds that listen to Beck, Limbaugh etc. Most if not all of them are too busy listening to their music and wouldn't be caught dead listening to talk radio or opinion shows on the news.

Anyone else wonder what kind of music Laughner was listening to? Some of it is downright nasty and sick. I'd think that would had more of an influence than the right especially if he has schitzophrenia.

Lets not forget the video games either!!

The blame can be on anything you want it to be.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I don't know of any 22 year olds that listen to Beck, Limbaugh etc.
    Well Mayday...my 16 year old niece and my son (almost 1 watch Glenn Beck....maybe they are the unusual, but myself and my siblings have raised our kids right .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123