Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fourteen miles is better than nothing. San Diego has been a major point where illegals have entered for years. Did you see on the 60 Minutes segment the other night where hundreds of illegals were running into the US? Well, Interstate 5, the road those illegals were running up, ends at the bridge to Tiajuana, Mexico. Those pictures were of that area when they built the first fences. The people who were just walking across the border there could no longer do it so they stormed the border and ran up I-5 figuring that if enough went together, they couldn't catch them all.

So, I think 14 miles is important. Every 14 miles is important until the entire border is fenced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

every foot they build is important, it shows we are willing a little at the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, exactly.

And how much do you want to bet if there was a national bond issue where people could volunteer up to fifty bucks to build the fence all the way, people would be jamming the phone lines to call in credit card numbers and weighing down the postman with checks in the mail. Some of us would probably get greedy and send MORE than our share. LOL

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well, Interstate 5, the road those illegals were running up, ends at the bridge to Tiajuana, Mexico.
    Interstate 5 is not a road but a major freeway in California that runs from the Mexican to Canadian borders.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, I've been on I-5 many times. Even when it was more like a parking lot than a freeway. I was just trying to describe the situation on 60 Minutes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12