Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    So this means we have won completely now?????
    No it means they are going to file an appeal with the 9th circuit court in San Francisco to try to stop it. Hopefully the Judge will go along with Judge Wake but hard to tell with the crooked pro-illegal 9th circuit court of appeals.
    Read the article/bulletin above you----the 9th refused to issue the stay!! The law goes into effect January 1!!

"The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals refused late Friday to issue a stay preventing Arizona's new employer-sanctions law from going into effect Jan. 1. The move came just hours after a federal judge in Phoenix rejected a request by business groups and others to block the state from enforcing its new employer sanctions law. "
    Thank you Bren for bringing it to my attention I missed that post, that is wonderful news, for once the 9th circuit did something right.....YIPPPPPYYYY!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

So this means we have won completely now?????
    No it means they are going to file an appeal with the 9th circuit court in San Francisco to try to stop it. Hopefully the Judge will go along with Judge Wake but hard to tell with the crooked pro-illegal 9th circuit court of appeals.
    Read the article/bulletin above you----the 9th refused to issue the stay!! The law goes into effect January 1!!

"The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals refused late Friday to issue a stay preventing Arizona's new employer-sanctions law from going into effect Jan. 1. The move came just hours after a federal judge in Phoenix rejected a request by business groups and others to block the state from enforcing its new employer sanctions law. "
    Thank you Bren for bringing it to my attention I missed that post, that is wonderful news, for once the 9th circuit did something right.....YIPPPPPYYYY!!!!!
    I don't think that the 9th can screw us so easily when it is an appeal!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

What about an appeal to the Supreme Court? Is it possible that this is not over yet?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    What about an appeal to the Supreme Court? Is it possible that this is not over yet?
    That is true "Rockfish" but the supreme court doesn't have to hear it if they don't want to, but they can try, so I will enjoy the victory for now!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yea, I just told my 16 year old son (#2) about this possibility and he stated exactly what you just said. I forgot that the Supreme Court doesn't have to listen to any appeal if they don't want to. Thanks SOSADFORUS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The 9th rejected the appeal

We win this one , I don't think there are many happy illegals in
    AZ tonight

And probobly less employers of illegals

OK, who's state is next?

Banned

The question is, was this the "Full" 9th Circuit court that ruled, or just a panel? If it was only 3 judges, they may be able to again bring it up in front of the full court.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    ALL RIGHT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123