Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judge sides with Ohio over immigrant drivers

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - A judge is allowing Ohio to cancel the registrations of thousands of vehicles largely driven by illegal immigrants.

Monday's ruling was a defeat for the League of United Latin American Citizens. The group, which argued that Ohio was illegally delving into U.S. immigration policy, is considering an appeal.

Franklin County Common Pleas Court Magistrate Pamela Browning said the state had a compelling public safety interest in canceling questionable registrations.

Ohio sent notices in October to the owners of more than 47,000 vehicles, informing them that their registrations would be canceled if they did not provide an Ohio driver's license, Ohio identification card or proof of a Social Security number by Dec. 8.

If stopped by police, drivers who can't provide adequate identification risk going to jail, with illegal immigrants potentially facing deportation.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/sto ... &id=386968
    ------------------------

Looks a lot like common sense. What took so long?

Re: Judge sides with Ohio over immigrant drivers

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - A judge is allowing Ohio to cancel the registrations of thousands of vehicles largely driven by illegal immigrants.

Monday's ruling was a defeat for the League of United Latin American Citizens. The group, which argued that Ohio was illegally delving into U.S. immigration policy, is considering an appeal.

Franklin County Common Pleas Court Magistrate Pamela Browning said the state had a compelling public safety interest in canceling questionable registrations.

Ohio sent notices in October to the owners of more than 47,000 vehicles, informing them that their registrations would be canceled if they did not provide an Ohio driver's license, Ohio identification card or proof of a Social Security number by Dec. 8.

If stopped by police, drivers who can't provide adequate identification risk going to jail, with illegal immigrants potentially facing deportation.

Good news, but a year old. This happened last year. We closed a vehicle registration loop hole that enabled illegal residents to register a car.

Fantastic! That's what every state should do. GO JUDGE! GO OHIO!! GO STATES! GO AMERICANS!!

And LULAC, you have no idea what you're doing to your "community" in the United States. You are degrading Americans of Latino and Hispanic descent, wrongfully depicting them as part and parcel of illegal immigration when most aren't and want this putrid activity stopped as much as any and every other real American.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and someone in every state where you have chapters needs to check your papers.

And how any Judge can give you "standing" to file these stupid lawsuits and the IRS lets you use tax-exempt tax-deductible revenue to pay for them when Americans can't even use their medical Flexible Spending Accounts to purchase over the counter medicines, thanks to Obama Care, ... IS BEYOND ME ... and just another example of DemoQuackery in its finest and hopefully final hours.

Real American who are Democrats ... is this really and truly the party of quacks that you want beside your name in a public voter registration? How in the world can you support and foster the policies that purposefully generate these absurdities? How can you be part of this destructive nonsense?! How??!!

Please wake up and either fix your party or leave it. After all, it's a party that should have been disbanded 150 years ago for supporting slavery. And nothing at the core has really changed. Sure, you celebrate Oprah and elect Barack Obama President of the United States and Kamela Harris, Attorney General of California ... all the while pushing policies that impoverish black Americans trapping them for generations in their HUD Slave Cabins to line the pockets of your PayPals and guarantee yourselves a voting block of modern slaves while overpopulating our country and growing the welfare police state faster than we can count the ways and the heads trapped in it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"magyart"wrote:
    Good news, but a year old. This happened last year. We closed a vehicle registration loop hole that enabled illegal residents to register a car.
    My mistake.
    I was surprised myself because from the recent news I've heard on Ohio.
    they seem to be more "illegal friendly" after the Nov, election.
    Maybe I'm wrong.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

GOODY, GOODY YOU GO OHIO, AND I THINK OTHER STATES SHOULD DO THE SAME. THESE LIL GROUPS LIKE LULAC HAVE GOT SOME NERVE. THEY THINK THESE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO DO JUST WHAT THE H**L THEY PLEASE AND GET AWAY WITH IT, BUT NOT AMERICANS HAVE HAD A BELLY FULL OF THIS BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Fantastic! That's what every state should do. GO JUDGE! GO OHIO!! GO STATES! GO AMERICANS!!

And LULAC, you have no idea what you're doing to your "community" in the United States. You are degrading Americans of Latino and Hispanic descent, wrongfully depicting them as part and parcel of illegal immigration when most aren't and want this putrid activity stopped as much as any and every other real American.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and someone in every state where you have chapters needs to check your papers.

And how any Judge can give you "standing" to file these stupid lawsuits and the IRS lets you use tax-exempt tax-deductible revenue to pay for them when Americans can't even use their medical Flexible Spending Accounts to purchase over the counter medicines, thanks to Obama Care, ... IS BEYOND ME ... and just another example of DemoQuackery in its finest and hopefully final hours.

Real American who are Democrats ... is this really and truly the party of quacks that you want beside your name in a public voter registration? How in the world can you support and foster the policies that purposefully generate these absurdities? How can you be part of this destructive nonsense?! How??!!

Please wake up and either fix your party or leave it. After all, it's a party that should have been disbanded 150 years ago for supporting slavery. And nothing at the core has really changed. Sure, you celebrate Oprah and elect Barack Obama President of the United States and Kamela Harris, Attorney General of California ... all the while pushing policies that impoverish black Americans trapping them for generations in their HUD Slave Cabins to line the pockets of your PayPals and guarantee yourselves a voting block of modern slaves while overpopulating our country and growing the welfare police state faster than we can count the ways and the heads trapped in it.
    I NEVER KNEW UNTIL RECENTLY THAT DEMOCRATS WERE THE ONES WHO SUPPORTED SLAVERY. AND NOW THAT I KNOW, I THANK GOD FOR OPENING MY EYES TO THESE PEOPLE. THE WAY THEY TREATED BLACK PEOPLE FOR YEARS, AND NOW THEY WELCOME ILLEGAL MEXICANS WITH OPEN ARMS WELL THIS IS WHY I AM NOW AN INDEPENDENT. I READ SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY BURNED OUT BUSINESSES OWNED BY BLACKS AND ALSO KILLED THEM SOMEWHERE ON THE COAST OF N.C. THEY THREW THEIR BODIES IN THE CAPE FEAR RIVER. IMAGINE THAT AND JUST TO THINK THAT THESE ILLEGAL MEXICANS KNOW WHAT THE STRUGGLE OF BLACK AMERICA IS AND WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT, THEY KNOW NOTHING OF IT. SO, IT WISH THEY WOULD STOP WITH THE BS OF TRYING TO COPY WHAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND OBAMA KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT IT AS WELL.

Banned
    I wouldn't say it was "Dems" that supported slavery. I'd say thats a fairly solid mix down the middle to at least some extent. Thing is the Dems and Reps are old are totally different today so its hardly a fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I NEVER KNEW UNTIL RECENTLY THAT DEMOCRATS WERE THE ONES WHO SUPPORTED SLAVERY. AND NOW THAT I KNOW, I THANK GOD FOR OPENING MY EYES TO THESE PEOPLE. THE WAY THEY TREATED BLACK PEOPLE FOR YEARS, AND NOW THEY WELCOME ILLEGAL MEXICANS WITH OPEN ARMS WELL THIS IS WHY I AM NOW AN INDEPENDENT. I READ SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY BURNED OUT BUSINESSES OWNED BY BLACKS AND ALSO KILLED THEM SOMEWHERE ON THE COAST OF N.C. THEY THREW THEIR BODIES IN THE CAPE FEAR RIVER. IMAGINE THAT AND JUST TO THINK THAT THESE ILLEGAL MEXICANS KNOW WHAT THE STRUGGLE OF BLACK AMERICA IS AND WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT, THEY KNOW NOTHING OF IT. SO, IT WISH THEY WOULD STOP WITH THE BS OF TRYING TO COPY WHAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND OBAMA KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT IT AS WELL.[/u][/b]
    The illegals have an agenda, they figure that they can play on the African Americans and get them riled up to join in their fight. The whites they just use as scapegoats to victimize themselves. They are like children plotting their mom and dad against one another to get what they want. However, we will all be divorced if Americans of all colors do not stand together on this. Much like the parents of bad children get divorced if they allow the children to plot them against one another.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com