Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOT

are you in NJ too?

And now for a referring to your last post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HI 2ndamendsis

2ndamendsis
    YESi AM FROM nj...i TAKE YOU ARE 2
    HERE WE HAVE OUR HANDS tied in some districts and in the state government....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: HI 2ndamendsis

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    2ndamendsis
    YESi AM FROM nj...i TAKE YOU ARE 2
    HERE WE HAVE OUR HANDS tied in some districts and in the state government....
    Nice to meet you!!
    CCUSA and NOELLEGALS are also from this warped state.

Hope we can work together in the future. I'm in Garrett's 5th.
    You?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in Ferguson's 7th district senators lautenberg-menendez

GREAT to meet you too...I'm glad we are represented here....
    did you read the doc..to Corzine ?I POSTED THE LINK
    I'm in Ferguson's 7th district with senators lautenberg and menendez
    tHE LETTER are proposals for Corzine to make laws/policies..even though they take towns to court saying immigration is federal law....they don't mind circumventing our laws to .give amnesties and rights to undocumented immigrants, new americans refugees and those who were smuggled over here......but we know who this is for... immigrants have rights illegals don't...it gives more to them then citizens and legal immigrants get.
    many states seem to already have these proposals in place and it appears that we do to..I have been trying to track down some of these programs in our state legislation pages...the governor doesn't respond to le-mails and neither does lautenberg. We need to do something...have any ideas?
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: I'm in Ferguson's 7th district senators lautenberg-menen

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    GREAT to meet you too...I'm glad we are represented here....
    did you read the doc..to Corzine ?I POSTED THE LINK
    I'm in Ferguson's 7th district with senators lautenberg and menendez
    tHE LETTER are proposals for Corzine to make laws/policies..even though they take towns to court saying immigration is federal law....they don't mind circumventing our laws to .give amnesties and rights to undocumented immigrants, new americans refugees and those who were smuggled over here......but we know who this is for... immigrants have rights illegals don't...it gives more to them then citizens and legal immigrants get.
    many states seem to already have these proposals in place and it appears that we do to..I have been trying to track down some of these programs in our state legislation pages...the governor doesn't respond to le-mails and neither does lautenberg. We need to do something...have any ideas?
    HOT
    just scanned it for right now. PLEASE keep me in mind with anything you might find as I'm temporarily focused to work in another direction for another week. After that, I should be able to clear some time to help you.
    Can't speak for CCUSA but I think she'll be happy to jump in and help as well.

ALSO, please look at the Activism/Focus Forum.
    We need more hands to carry the load and are working with many towns thoughout the country. It is most productive and I'm looking forward to seeing NJ up there very soon!!

Suggestion re: this info re:Corzine
    Have you gotten in touch with your rep? How's he doing in the polls? Is he pro amnesty?
    ** CALL corzine's office. Forget the email. Demand your right to "know" what the hell is going on if they give you the side step. Most of the reps are preoccupied with the election so it will be difficult to converse with their staffs until that's a done deal.

FERGUSON

YES 2ndamendsis
    IHAVE BEEN ON A WRITING CAMPAIGN FOR 6 MONTHS AT LEAST..Mr. Ferguson replies all the time...but all I get is here is for enforcement first and some sort of citizen program...NJ has 350,000 illegals and as that letter will show you...they supported Corzine and that letter let's him know what they expect...The introduction and passing of the long-impending In-state Tuition for Immigrant Students measures (S-78, sponsors: Sen. Rice and Sen. Bucco; A-2267: sponsors: Assemblypersons Caraballo and Cruz-Perez) will bring about an important change that will fulfill the dreams of New Jersey's immigrant children that have been in our schools K-12, and want nothing more than to pursue a higher education and contribute to our community.They even said
    IN NEW JERSEY, STATE AND LOCAL POLICE SHOULD NOT ENFORCE FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW
    Note: This position has already been taken by some New Jersey cities and their mayors, such as Mayor Douglas Palmer of Trenton.
    MENENDEZ,LAUTENBERG AND CORZINE SEEM TO BE FRIENDLY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS AND MY LOCAL PAPERS REARLY CARRY ANY OPINION UNLESS IT'S PRO

</div>

Let illegals pay international student fees so it gives them more reason not to bring their family here. Why should they get any breaks.
    As for law enforcement in one of my textbooks on policing, it was addressed. I used the book last year and it was dated 2005 but the information would have been from before that. This is a quote from the book The Police in America an Introduction by Samuel Walker and Charles M. Katz. It is found under Police-Community Relations on page 428.

Should Local Police Enforce Federal Immigration Laws?

The laws relting to immigration ar federal laws. Traditionally, state and local lw enforcement officers have hd no authority to enforce these laws-for example, to arrest an undocumented person for violating immigration law. In recent years, however, the federal government has sought to enlist local police departments in enforcing immigration laws. The 1996 Immigration Reform Act authorized the U.S. Justice Department to deputize local law enforcement officers for this purpose, but it was never put into effect. In 2002, however, the Justice Department issued a regulation implementing this law.
    Many local police officials do not want to be involved in enforcing federl immigration laws. They argue that their many responsibilities (crime, order maintenance, service) require them to develop close reltions with the communities they serve. The role of immigrtion enforcement, they believe, will alienate them from the communities with large numbers of immigrants, especially Spanish-speaking communities. People will be reluctant to call the police to report crime or other problems and will be generally be unwilling to talk with them. This will undermine all of the trust-building efforts of community policing programs. The California Police Chiefs Association sent a formal letter to Attorney General John Ashcroft in April 2002 opposing the federal government's new policy.

Another chapter actually refers to La Raza. In the chapter Issues in Policing under The Hispanic.Latino Community on page 386 is where this paragraph comes from.

"Police-community relations problems exist with respect to the Hispanic/Latino American community. A report by the National Council of La Raza declared that "relations between the Hispanic community and local police across the country have grown tense as the Latino population has increased both in number and as a proportion of those reporting civil rights abuses." A Bureau of Justice Statistics report on police-citizen contacts found that Hispanics had fewer contacts with police than either whites or African Americans. The Hispanic community experiences particular problems related to the enforcement of immigration laws. In addition to abuses by federal agents along the U.S.-Mexican border, Hispanics have been subject to workplace raids at places of employment across the country. In some of these incidents, local police officers have worked in cooperation with federal Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) agents."

From the first paragraph they claim if local police got involved with immigration, they would not call them. This is nonsense. If they get their money stolen they call the police immediately and request a Spanish speaking officer. Women who are victims of abuse also call police. They know that if they are victims of domestic violence they can get temorary legal status for 2 years and can apply for their green card. These people know the rules. My friend writes bail bonds and tells me about that all the time.
    As for La Raza's complaint, these people are here illegally and they fail to mention how Border Patrol Agents get shot at or beaten by their so called race. I was told by members of the Coast Guard that when they catch Cubans at sea, they have had the Cubans pull knives on them. If Hispanics get caught in raids; well so do Haitians, Eastern Europeans and many others but there are fewer of them in the country illegally.

the same ploys and letter used across america

swatchick
    this is some more excerpts from the letter to my governor and these are the same ploys and letter used across america. to gain illegal alien amnesties and rights and the sooner we get together and get louder voices the better off we will be......

New Jersey's Immigrants Implore You to Address Their Issues and Problems - Creating a Statewide Office of Immigrants' Affairs Would be a Great First Step
    . It is time that we take a hard look at the issues and address the acute needs.
    There is a clear distinction between federal "immigration" matters and an "immigrant" policy dealing with real people in real communities, the latter being a state and local responsibility
    State of New Jersey Has Its Own Responsibility
    o Although the federal government is responsible for Immigration policy, state- and local governments have responsibility for policies for immigrants, i.e. addressing the special needs and concerns of almost 1.5 million foreign-born people living in New Jersey

the law enforcement took an oath to enforce laws as they are written. if they don't want to do their job find another
    and our elected officials also took an oath to serve and protect
    personally i'm tired of the Polically Correct and Polical Cowards..we pay taxes, are voters and Americans

</div>

swatchick wrote:
    Let illegals pay international student fees so it gives them more reason not to bring their family here. Why should they get any breaks.
    Speaking of tuition, if the illegals get to ony pay in-state tuition and us citizens have to pay out-of-state tuition, that would be discrimination in a big way. I don't think that any politician in his/her right mind would acutally think that this is going to fly without reprocussions regarding discrimination, but then again, I could be wrong. We could scream discrimination big time and they would HAVE to listen to us.

DISCRIMINATION IS GOING ON BIG TIME

WE NEED to be yelling it...some states they aren't going to even be paying for the tuition....
    congress getting bills from Senator Boxer for latino health care programs,instead of women's health care...alottments for child care, affordable housing,rights and benefits to those who have been smuggled here....
    we need to charge them for smuggling themselves here....

</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast