Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Jugo Carcia robbed and raped woman

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/sto ... RVcBQ.cspx

ESCONDIDO - An 18-year-old man is in custody, accused of robbing and raping a woman inside an Escondido business, then fleeing in a stolen sport utility vehicle.

Escondido police say Jugo Garcia held up and sexually assaulted the woman at a fabric store in the 1690 East Valley Parkway at about 5 p.m. on Wednesday.

Investigators say Garcia escaped after carjacking a white-and-tan 2000 Ford Expedition. Garcia was arrested about five blocks away.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    Just another illegal trying to better himself.Thats all you hear but people that say these things dont look at destruction they cause and the milking of AMERICANS TAXPAYERS.

JUGO?!?!? ROFLMAO!!! His mama named him JUICE?!?!?! Baaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya can't make this stuff up folks!

Throw this scum in the general population and he can make it JUICY for them! Let's see how HE likes being on the receiving end!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

You mean the general population of the prison set? Yeah! let him be the submissive one for a change! It'll teach him to pick on his own size and strength!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    JUGO?!?!? ROFLMAO!!! His mama named him JUICE?!?!?! Baaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya can't make this stuff up folks!

Throw this scum in the general population and he can make it JUICY for them! Let's see how HE likes being on the receiving end!
    Sounds about right to me. He should get some hard one for his crimes.

Thanks mig.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That reminds me of "the juice is loose", "gloves don't fit" , O.J. Simpson. Glad they finally got him in the tank.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.