Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Just in....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The next 12 days are critical. We will take all the help we can get. We are short handed around here and need help getting everyone focused on the ALIPAC efforts and working together as a team in these final days.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    what are everyones thoughts on Mitts stance about illegal immigration? You know, I now have a new voter in my family, my son, who is now 19, and is listed Independent and will not vote for Romney, he is not feeling he will do much of anything to change things all around and said he is leaning toward Ron Paul.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth View Post
    what are everyones thoughts on Mitts stance about illegal immigration? You know, I now have a new voter in my family, my son, who is now 19, and is listed Independent and will not vote for Romney, he is not feeling he will do much of anything to change things all around and said he is leaning toward Ron Paul.
    We are trying to get everyone focused on the Congressional campaigns. If we lose there it is over for the US no matter who wins President.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back AmericanElizabeth, I sure have missed you. I understand how life can get in the way of our good intentions. I was all ready to head to Sacramento to fight against illegal immigration when I went in the hospital for something minor that ended up major with me having to learn how to walk again. I am doing much better, just can't walk or sit in one spot for long.

William, what do you want us to do?

Geez MontereySherry! Glad you're doing good now though. Ours was nothing like that, just learning to do things most of our generations had forgotten.

As for Congress, I understand...this is where the power is, if we get too many seats held by OBL people, anything anyone has fought against in the last 10 years could go out the window.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad you are back AE! I've been wondering about you and how you are adjusting to life in the country. We were also lucky enough to get out of the city..not far enough out IMHO, but it's an improvement. My mind is more at ease out here, thats for sure. Things should get real "interesting" up to and after the election. Glad I will be watching it all from a fairly safe distance.

There has been a lot of concern, all around. I am REALLY glad to be nowhere Portland, OR.....I do hope what we're hearing is a lot of talk but nothing else. However, I have forewarned people I know, that it could get ugly fast should Obama lose. I wondered also about supply lines being interrupted, wondered if this was a potential issue? Our new motto around here is ; Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12