Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker

While some of you make a lot of sense and re right in many points, you sir, have no idea what you speak of. While some states allow illegal students to pay in-state tuition, absolutely no illegal alien goes to college for free or gets any financial aid as most legal students in this country. If you are going to debate, do it with facts and not with stupidity you make up while watching MTV.
    The difference between resident and non-resident fees for California State University is $339 per unit. For 15 units per semister, that works out to $5,085 that comes out of the pockets of the taxpayers.

I really don't see why you're having such a hard time grasping this.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Go to http://immigrationportal.com/ and read about some of the illegals who are getting into college claiming to be US citizens.

Guess I'm a little confused as to why we would have a Dream Act in the first place. Because if these illegals do go through college and get a degree, what then? They going to take our white collar jobs too, not just the blue collar ones? Is our gov't litterally try to put the Americans out of work?

And I suspect any company who hires these illegals with degrees will likely not be illegal friendly, thus, it would be a waste of time for many of them to get a degree, as "illegal alien" on their resume wouldn't look so hot. No matter how many folks you trying to support back in Mexico .

i think the new yorker is returning resident a troll who was banned about a month ago- everything in his posting style - including his inability to grasp even the most basic ideas - reminds me of him- he will keep people here all day - quoting and re-quoting until he reveals his open border identity.

just went to http://immigrationportal.com/ to see what it was all about.. and my gosh, it's huge!

here are some stats as of March 29th, 2006:

Currently Active Users: 715 (172 members and 543 guests)
    Threads: 193,179, Posts: 1,306,186, Members: 127,030

The large number of grammatical and spelling errors I espy in New Yorker's post, even making allowances for the inherent amount of those errors that come from making quick replies on a Web message board, make me wonder about the poster's actually being in college.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123