Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just Back From CoSa Site

Hi All:

Jsut was over at the Cosa site, which is where most of the people that are pushing for the DREAM ACT hang out.

Suppose I should feel somewhat pleased that they seem to be watching us VERY CLOSELY, and they even snagged one of my quotes from here and posted it over there...curious there William, are our words here in some fashion copy righted? If so, am thinking I may want to have my attorney drop them a line about infringing upon my copy righted words and posting them on that sight.

Anyway, other than slamming us around a bit, they seem to think they can sneak DREAM THROUGH as most of the focus gets placed on other agenda items such as AMNESTY...so, as you are making your calls and writing your emails to elected officials, I STRONGLY suggest you also remember to OPPOSE SPECIFICALLY the Dream Act.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    what is the casa site?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    what is the casa site?
    It's where the illegals who think they're entitled to a college education paid for by you hang out.

They love the "Dream Act".
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Floyd....that about COVERS it.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    what is the casa site?
    It's where the illegals who think they're entitled to a college education paid for by you hang out.

They love the "Dream Act".
    While some of you make a lot of sense and re right in many points, you sir, have no idea what you speak of. While some states allow illegal students to pay in-state tuition, absolutely no illegal alien goes to college for free or gets any financial aid as most legal students in this country. If you are going to debate, do it with facts and not with stupidity you make up while watching MTV.

troll

The New Yorker lives under a bridge.

Re: troll

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    No, i live in an apartment that i guarantee cost at least 3 times as much as the house you've been paying off on that 30 year mortgage.

While we can argue like kids all day, why don't we stick to facts. Show me any proof of illegal aliens being allowed to go to college for free, or allowed to apply for financial aid and i will gladly retreat from my previous comment. If not, please stick to facts.

The Dream Act is putting our American children in second place for a college education. It definitely shouldnt pass!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    The Dream Act is putting our American children in second place for a college education. It definitely shouldnt pass!
    While we can certainly debate on that, i haven't made a comment on this issue yet. I asked for proof of illegal aliens being allowed to attend college without paying tuition be it in state or out of state tuition or of any illegal alien being allowed to apply for financial aid. IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

LIke i already said. Some people need to stick to facts. There is no need to lie to make your point come across.

Re: troll

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    No, i live in an apartment that i guarantee cost at least 3 times as much as the house you've been paying off on that 30 year mortgage.

While we can argue like kids all day, why don't we stick to facts. Show me any proof of illegal aliens being allowed to go to college for free, or allowed to apply for financial aid and i will gladly retreat from my previous comment. If not, please stick to facts.
    Facts can be manipulated to make any point you wish to make. If the DREAM ACT passes, and illegals are granted in-state-tuition it does two things:

1. Affords illegals a more affordable education at our expense as tax payers. The reason for out of state tuition, is to avoid having state taxes that defray the costs of a college education not contributing to someone that does not live in the state, has not contributed adequately to the system.

2. Affords illegal alien criminals a benefit denied to many American children who are considering college.

Lastly, I know from first hand experience that many illegals are getting help in going to college...question becomes, how one defines that help that lowers their costs, while saddling those costs onto the American tax payer. One such example, is most community colleges in large cities such as New York have day care centers based solely on income eligibility. I know this, as I have worked in one...90 percent of the children we took care of on a daily basis were children of ILLEGAL ALIENS. We also had a second program that provided and after school program for the older children of illegal aliens so that they could attend late afternoon and evening classes. In both cases, the children are fed, educated and baby sat at the expense of the tax payer...I would call that FINANCIAL AID.

There are numbers ways in which illegals can and do qualify for financial aid, you just want to limit the definition to Pell Grants.

As to your APARTMENT...I learned a long time ago, that those who need to brag about what they have usually do not have it.

Pinto Bean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast