Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just back from Town hall Meeting with Chabot

Oh I was kind of surprised, when before I could even speak. That a person asked about border control. Steve Chabot, said and I was surprise he just came out and said, I support the men and Lady's that are doing there duties on the border and the Minutemen are true Citizens.

I then proceeded to show documents, from the government sites, that he hadn't even heard of. Specially the one that our state Department gave Mexico 10 million the other day for businesses.
    He asked if he could have the copies and he told me that he is personally calling the state Department in the morning. To complain and he is going to bring this up in front of congress. that if we can give 10 million to the Mexicans for Business that we surely can give 100 times this in securing our border.

He also assured me, that the names that I had of local contractors that are hiring illegal. That he would contact a friend and make sure that something is done. He told me that he will call me in the morning after he takes care of this two problems and took my phone number. Well, he already Knows me. I did find out that he has been reading my e-mails personally, because he quoted my e-mails. Maybe I will be able to whip him into shape to start a bill to cancel CAFTA. I did inform him that tomorrow when he calls me. Me and him, needs to have a heart to heart on this CAFTA.

But over all, most of the people there was there to complain about illegals. I would estimate around 400 people. So the word is getting out to the Citizens.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

SCUBAYONS!! That is so fantastic!! 400 people complaining about illegal immigration to a Congressman in PERSON!!

That's just the best news!!

You are a Trooper and a True Patriot!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    SCUBAYONS!! That is so fantastic!! 400 people complaining about illegal immigration to a Congressman in PERSON!!

That's just the best news!!

You are a Trooper and a True Patriot!!

Oh no Judy, I am an average Citizen, trying to do what is best for my country and fellow Citizens and for all the Legal Immigrants that someday, maybe will be my fellow Country Person.

Oh by the way I hope some of you didn't mind that I printed some of the pictures. Of those Pictures of Protesters with Mexican Flags, and Chabot was outraged at those PICS. I also printed out off of border control site of the Mexican Army, ID found outside of Tucson, Arizona. He wanted that too. That was a very big thing for him. between those things, I think he was just a little mad. At least the top of his head was turning just a little red. LOL
    But now, I have to hit those two sorry senators of Ohio and pay for a brain transplants for them. So they will have some sense of what is good for the American people.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scubayons, that is truly great!! Thank you for how hard you are working!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh it's not hard when you love something. It's just an honor, and a privalege

Scubayons, you will always be a True Patriot in my mind!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scubayons, Keep it up and thanks.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

THANK YOU,for being so well prepared when you met him....I'm sure your preparation and the irrefutable facts of pictures were a great help to underscore your opinions.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Scubayons, Right on, keep up the great work!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Update

As I expected, Chabot did call me just as he said and told me he placed the calls on the employers that have illegals working and has sent a letter to Miss Rice on the 10 million to the Mexican Government.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast