Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Bill Frist update

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I finally got through to someone at the DC office, of course it wasn't the person I asked for. I asked the gentleman about Mr. Frist's position regarding the bill and was told "The Senator is against 'amnesty'. So I asked "What about Guest Workers? He hemmed and hawed a bit but when I said amnesty and guest worker are the same he said the Sen was against that too.

He's for more enforcement but when I asked specifically about interior enforcement he didn't know. He also didn't know the Senator's position on the fence, employer fines or deportation. He really didn't know much. It was obvious to me he was nervous, because he kept saying Uhhhh, I'm not sure about that.

They're going to try to stall this folks, and we all know it. I've already called both my Senators and told them that if there is no 'up or down' vote on this bill BEFORE the election, they will NOT get my vote. I would suggest you ALL do the same.
    Typical Washington staffers. Either they are arrogant or clueless or both.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Again, you MUST take "I dont know" as pro business, pro-illegal alien.

Tell them: Ok, so if you DONT know, then I will take that as a Pro-amnesty, pro-guestworker program.

Secure the border first, then we talk about guestworkers. It WONT be cheap for big business, thats why they oppose it...

The Business class is using the american taxpayer for its won social experiment. Illegals are VERY EXPENSIVE for the US taxpayer. Anchor babies cost Denver 35,000,000 35 million dollars last year. This is absurd! Call him on anchor babies, and the COST, and then the latino dropout rate, future gang bang nation issues we will be/are having right now...

Illeal immigration is costing billions of dollars to the taxpayers. These fools will loose some of the base if they keep jacking around.

YOU MUST PLAY HARDBALL, AND ANY JIBBER JABBER SHOULD BE SEEN AS PRO-ILLEGAL, PRO-BIG BUSINESS....ANTI-AMERICAN... PERIOD.

Why waste your time being played for a fool?

Frist has, upon occasion, spoke out against illegal immigration. However, saying something and doing something are worlds apart. I have reminded him of that several times.

I will let you know if I got this message in my other inbox. I'm a member of the mailing lists for VOLPAC, the RNC and other sites.

And, by the way, Frist already gets a whole bunch of your money to campaign with. If he wants to run his campaign against illegal aliens, then he can afford it without contributions. Tell him that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's his immigration report card:

OVERALL GRADES
    Career Recent
    Sen. Frist has earned an overall career immigration voting grade of C- Sen. Frist has earned a recent immigration voting grade of C
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12