Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This just came to me, from Bill Frist

I need your help.

Two weeks ago in anticipation of the upcoming Senate debate on border security and immigration reform, VOLPAC, my leadership fund, began running online ads on 12 conservative blogs promoting a tough bill that secures our borders, says no to amnesty and enforces existing laws. The ads also collected the opinions of conservative activists by linking to a new border security survey at my website www.volpac.org.

The ads are about to expire.

Please Take Our Survey

Show your support for a tough border bill.
    Secure our borders.
    No amnesty.
    Enforce existing laws.

Read More...

To keep them going, I ask that you consider making a contribution of $10, $25, $50 or even $100. To make a contribution, please click here.

Let me give you the specifics of the advertising buy. The ad ran on the following websites:

Power Line
    Gateway Pundit
    Radio Blogger
    Blogs for Bush
    Blackfive
    Right Wing News
    Real Clear Politics
    Ankle Biting Pundits
    Expose the Left
    Hugh Hewitt
    RedState
    Captain's Quarters

To run the ads on these websites for 2 weeks cost a total of $3,060. We were pleased with the results and would like to continue advertising on these blogs.

We would also like to expand our advertising campaign to include 10 new blogs for a total of $505 (for a 2 week period of time). Here is a list of these new blogs:

Please Take Our Survey

Show your support for a tough border bill.
    Secure our borders.
    No amnesty.
    Enforce existing laws.

Read More...

Ace of Spaces HQ
    Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
    Junkyardblog
    Professor Bainbridge
    Patterico's Pontifications
    Stop the ACLU
    Sister Toldjah
    Fourth Rail
    NashvilleFiles Blog
    INDC

So again, if you can afford, I ask that you help VOLPAC spread our border security and immigration reform message with a contribution of $10, $25, $50 or even $100 today. Or $22, that’s $1 for each website we would like to advertise on for the next two weeks. To make a contribution, please click here.

My goal is to raise the $3,565 needed to fund these ads within the next 48 hours. I encourage you to make a contribution in support of our efforts.

To see how our campaign to pay for these online ads is doing, you can click here to see how close we are to our goal.

I am continuing my push for secure borders and meaningful immigration reform.

I promise to keep working for real change. Help me keep the momentum going.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I want to Note, no mention of NO Guestworker.

For the any new person. If you check out Guestworker. It will be nothing more then Amensty. Guestworker= Amensty.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Contact this hack and demand to know where he stands on guest worker programs. That right there will expose his true intentions.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He used the secret code words for amnesty/guest worker " meaningful immigration reform".

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    He used the secret code words for amnesty/guest worker " meaningful immigration reform".

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    Remember Frist is not running again. At least that is what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    Yeah your right. These crooks are sly little bastards. Maybe the proper question would be can you Sir Frist please elaborate on the term meaningful? We have to call them on their BS, that's the key.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well I called his Nashville office and would you believe, NOBODY there had a CLUE! They finally suggested that I call the DC office to find out. Can you believe that? All these people working for him and THEY don't even know where he stands. Unreal.....

OK, so I'm trying to get trough to the Washington office and their lines are busy. I kept trying while typing the above and 'Lo and behold' I got through. Of course I still couldn't get a straight answer. After transferring me to 3 different people they said their 'immigration guy' was out to lunch. Evidently Washington lunches go way past 1PM. I'm not giving up though, I'll get through sometime and keep you guys posted.

Keep us posted Pinestraw.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Banned
    Frist is going to run for Pres. in '08. I buddied up to one of the girls in Nashville and dropped the suggestion that he would. Her reply was,"Oh, he hasn't ANNOUNCED, yet...hehehe"

Watch and see.... another #$%&^%$# Globalist!

Banned

Bill Frist update

I finally got through to someone at the DC office, of course it wasn't the person I asked for. I asked the gentleman about Mr. Frist's position regarding the bill and was told "The Senator is against 'amnesty'. So I asked "What about Guest Workers? He hemmed and hawed a bit but when I said amnesty and guest worker are the same he said the Sen was against that too.

He's for more enforcement but when I asked specifically about interior enforcement he didn't know. He also didn't know the Senator's position on the fence, employer fines or deportation. He really didn't know much. It was obvious to me he was nervous, because he kept saying Uhhhh, I'm not sure about that.

They're going to try to stall this folks, and we all know it. I've already called both my Senators and told them that if there is no 'up or down' vote on this bill BEFORE the election, they will NOT get my vote. I would suggest you ALL do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast