Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Is it just a Christmas card or a subtle message?

Well, you would love this one folks. I told you all that we are the only American family in our complex, not even the owner is an natural American.

There's a knock on our door and here is the maintenance guy and his wife (the ones who have been at the forefront of the lies and such towards us). They are handing out Christmas cards and said "this is from the owners". I closed that door and looked at the card, it is in Spanish!! Now one might say that it was natural for her to buy cards in Spanish, but she knows we are Americans and English is our language.

The landlord sanctioned this too. Albeit it is Christmas, I felt that either my husband or I should go to them and say "oh this must have been for someone else as it is in Spanish, and we're Americans!" Now would this seem totally not in keeping with the season?

Personally (knowing these people) I felt it was a subtle message to us. How would you all feel?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WOULD RETURN THE CARD. JUST SCRATCH THROUGH THEIR NAMES AND PUT YOUR NAME ON IT- AND GIVE IT RIGHT BACK. FIRST MAKE A XEROX COPY, SO YOU CAN ALSO GIVE A COPY TO THE LANDLORD. WHAT SLEAZY LOW-DOWN PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think I'd give them the satisfaction of knowing they can get to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would ignore the card altogether. No point in gettng into a lather about somethng that you can't resolve. Choose your battles.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

How bout sending them a devil worship card from an occult site. That should slow down the interaction
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I SURE WOULDN't IGNORE IT, American!! NO WAY!! I would be writing a nasty note on it and hand-delivering right back from whence it came. My note would say that, as far as I knew, I was still an AMERICAN LIVING IN AMERICA and that ENGLISH is the language of our country so they could take that card and send it to one of their AMIGOS in Mexico. OR, I would take it to them and tell them to translate it. THAT WOULD BE MY BATTLE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I felt that the issue of it being in Spanish was saying that because all but us living here were Mexican, that we'd have to put up with things their way. But being an American, in America that the message to them should be loud and clear that we speak English, this is America and we have the ability to politically rid ourselves of them, they truthfully do not have that ability, everything is on our side. If we beleive they are not legal and are voting, we could ask for an investigation on voter fraud.

However, not long ago we had this little American flag in the front of our place (from the Dollar Tree!!) it was about 11x8 inches on a small dowel. Well the maintenance guy was coming in and out of our place to fix the bathroom floor, and I had to leave, so they were unattended for a bit. My husband got here and found it on the ground, the dowel snapped. We know they did it on purpose. So, recently we bought another flag which is almost standard size. We are buying a sturdy pole for it (metal?) and an actual flag holder. And it will be up, that will be my statement.

I have this bumper sticker that shows an American flag, with what looks like red drips coming from the red stripes and it says "These colors may bleed, but they will never run!" Any statement I make will be positive, pro-American, and it will be subtly in their face, all the time.

Well guys Merry Christmas and God Bless America
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's just INFURIATING that they ENCOURAGE THEM TO USE SPANISH. THAT INFLAMES ME! (I bet you hadn't guessed that before!!)

And, a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    It's just INFURIATING that they ENCOURAGE THEM TO USE SPANISH. THAT INFLAMES ME! (I bet you hadn't guessed that before!!)

And, a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
    ITS UNAMERICAN! Everytime I have to call somewhere and be told press 1 for English, I get p.o.'d! Making jokes about it might help Bootsie, but I am get red hot about it every single time. And if I dont press 1, I hear what sounds like AN ELECTROCUTED CAT TALKING MUMBO-JUMBO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, that is HILARIOUS, BBean. AN ELECTROCUTED CAT!!! I need to STOP pressing 1 and see what happens! I know it SOUNDS like I'm making a joke about it but, believe me, it is NO JOKING MATTER FOR ME. It just drives me about as crazy as anything I can ever remember. And, that is THE TRUTH!