Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1). How much (sum total) money is involved?
    2). What kind of impact does this net drain have on the US economy overall?
    3). What kind of boon would for the US economy if we actually retained that money?

Sorry, had to ask for something with a little positiveness in it.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Ladydrake:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to point out in an indirect sort of way.

Not only does Mexico (and most all other countries in Latin America that send large numbers of their poor to us..) benefit on the latter side (receiving the $20+ billion in returned remittances) they also benefit on the 'front-side' of the problem by 'removing' a large group of their poorest citizens (eg. the US becomes the provider of de facto 'social welfare'). So, the governments where the aliens hail from benefit on both sides of the issue. We lose on both those same sides as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one has to be a ginius, nor an economist to know this:

Cost of only one illegal woman in this country.

4 times going to an emergency room to give birth, at $8,000 with no complications = $32,000

13 years education from K-High school for one child at $8,000 yearly = $104,000. 4X $104,000 = $416,000. I understand that now the cost of school per child yearly is $11,000? I'm not sure.

The costs to us taxpayers per each one of these woman is:

$416,000 education for 4 "anchor babies" plus $32,000 in births =$448,000.

This is not taking into consideration what they take in welfare, food stamps, wic, and Medicaid.

So everytime you see one of this women with 2,3,4,5, and more "anchor babies" just think about this figure, and think if they are contribuiting to this country more than what they milk-off the system. Keep in mind that a woman with 2,3,4,5, and more babies can't work, it does not pay for them to work, what they would make would not be enough to pay child-care, and why should they work if they can stay home taking care of their babies? Why work if the taxpayers take care of all those "anchor babies" they are not that stupid.

No one has to be a ginius, nor an economist to know this
    However economists understand certain aspects that normal people do not. They know the the intricacies much much better than we do. Besides, in a debate, the person who has experts supporting them is going to be considered more credible.

Banned
    MW, I think you've aptly described the racket that illegal employers have had going on for the past 20 years. No wonder the US Chamber of Commerce and major employers have been lobbying Congress relentlessly about the need for endless cheap immigrant labor. They make the profits and the tax payer provides the fringe benefits.

Regarding the remittances sent back to countries of origin, at least for Mexico, it's in the many billions of $ (don't have my hands on the exact figure) and I believe this source of income was second only to oil profits (but not by much).

MW
    opinion wrote:

Keep in mind that a woman with 2,3,4,5, and more babies can't work, it does not pay for them to work, what they would make would not be enough to pay child-care, and why should they work if they can stay home taking care of their babies? Why work if the taxpayers take care of all those "anchor babies" they are not that stupid.
    Yeah, I saw a Pew Center study somewhere recently that estimated there were 12 million illegal immigrants in the country and of those 12 million, only 7.5 million were employed. I guess stay at home, anchor baby popping moms, would explain some of the 4.5 million that is unemployed. As for the rest, I wouldn't be surprised to find that they chose to participate in the illegal crime wave going on in our country. After all, isn't preying on others easier than working?

Of course the data I provided above can't be true, because we all know there are more than 20 million illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course the data I provided above can't be true, because we all know there are more than 20 million illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
    Because the data is from Pew Hispanic Center and based only on hispanic illegals.

(edit) Think I'll email asking if they want to show statistics on illegals, then how come the focus only on the hispanic illegals.

(edit 2) Here's their email: info@pewresearch.org

I'll post what I said and let you know what they say (if anything).

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    opinion wrote:

Keep in mind that a woman with 2,3,4,5, and more babies can't work, it does not pay for them to work, what they would make would not be enough to pay child-care, and why should they work if they can stay home taking care of their babies? Why work if the taxpayers take care of all those "anchor babies" they are not that stupid.
    Yeah, I saw a Pew Center study somewhere recently that estimated there were 12 million illegal immigrants in the country and of those 12 million, only 7.5 million were employed. I guess stay at home, anchor baby popping moms, would explain some of the 4.5 million that is unemployed. As for the rest, I wouldn't be surprised to find that they chose to participate in the illegal crime wave going on in our country. After all, isn't preying on others easier than working?

[/b]I don't believe there are 12 million, I believe there are more than 20 million. The truth is that the politicians who know how many there are don't want to tell us the truth.

MW
    opinion wrote:

I don't believe there are 12 million, I believe there are more than 20 million. The truth is that the politicians who know how many there are don't want to tell us the truth.
    Oh, I would almost guarantee you there are more than 12 million. Anyone can look at what is currently going on in America and tell that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The following is a copy of the email I sent to the Pew Center:

I have a concern about your claim to strive for impartiality on your website.

You have the "Pew Hispanic Center" who's mission is "Founded in 2001, the Pew Hispanic Center is a nonpartisan research organization supported by The Pew Charitable Trusts. Its mission is to improve understanding of the U.S. Hispanic population and to chronicle Latinos' growing impact on the entire nation. The Center does not advocate for or take positions on policy issues. It is a project of the Pew Research Center, a nonpartisan "fact tank" in Washington, DC that provides information on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world."

Not to mention the research focus:

For example: Demography focused on the hispanic population. "Growth in the Foreign-Born Workforce and Employment of the Native Born", "Gender and Migration", "Size and Characteristics of the Unauthorized Migrant Population in the U.S.: Estimates Based on the March 2005 Current Population Survey", are all examples of related reports which do not differentiate hispanics from anyone else.

So, is it about hispanics or not? Are you suggesting all illegals are hispanic? Are you suggesting that only hispanics have an impact on our country?

My point is, if you are going to support something based on race and maintain the face of "impartiality", then where are all the reports and statistics and "Centers" for all races?

I understand your organization claiming to refrain from taking a position on a given issue, however it looks to me like it's an idea not upheld. I challenge you to prove me wrong. Actually be impartial, add "centers" for all races, or dissolve the one you currently have.
    Now to play the waiting game. Maybe if more people ask them about it, then maybe they'll do a "project" and start supplying us with more information and hence we can get a better picture of things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast