Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Not a blonde myself, but oddly enough, my husband and I, both have dark brown hair, wavy/curly, and wound up with a daughter, born with straight blonde hair. Though it is now turning darker, but still no curl.

Although, I started life with straight red hair (go figure), so this is where some of hers came from.

We tease her once in a while with the "blonde" thing (she is nine and very knaive).
    I have twins one has bright red hair the other is a brunette, I think the red hair came from the Scotts blood,
    I have little red headed twins too How old are yours? Mine are 5
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Not a blonde myself, but oddly enough, my husband and I, both have dark brown hair, wavy/curly, and wound up with a daughter, born with straight blonde hair. Though it is now turning darker, but still no curl.

Although, I started life with straight red hair (go figure), so this is where some of hers came from.

We tease her once in a while with the "blonde" thing (she is nine and very knaive).
    I have twins one has bright red hair the other is a brunette, I think the red hair came from the Scotts blood,
    40 you are in for alot of fun
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Funny thing Sosad, I was last out of 6 kids, both of my parents had almost black hair and I had red hair till I was about 9/10 and then it started changing.

Somewhere, way back, there was one red-headed person on each side, and that recessive gene made its way to me. Now my daughter with her honey blonde hair, where'd that come from? My husbands mother had light red hair (commonly called strawberry blonde), he said it was "auburn" I had to correct him that auburn was more of a dark brown with red.

Only one Scot on my fathers side, my mothers, not at all, so that was some strong recessive gene.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh man, you guys are too much for me.
    LMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well then I can come to you for lots of advice,lol

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No twins here, but I have a 24 year old, and let me tell you one thing about girls, THEY ARE SNEAKY! Watch them carefully, especially around 14/15. Boys, not so sneaky, have one, 13, and have 4 brothers, it's those girls who get away with all sorts of stuff that you do not find out about.

Ever wonder why you see more boys in trouble in the juvenile justice system? It's not because the boys are IN more trouble than girls, it's just that is how sneaky and good at getting away with stuff the girls are. I was one of those girls, and know how good they are on playing up to adults when they think they are in trouble, the boys are not so good at it, they just say "I don't know" (heard my brothers tell our dad this a few times, whereas I learned to start crying to weasel out of trouble, watch that one!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well then I can come to you for lots of advice,lol
    You Betcha GoDawgs, I'll be here and My oldest step grand daughter is pregnant with Identical twins not sure the sex yet!! how much fun is that!! I'm happy for you, twins are great and mine are still really close they live 3 houses from each other and right around the corner from me!! Life couldn't be better! well if we get rid of the illegals that is

American, I know what you mean, but their still wonderful, my daughter and I live shopping and doing lunch, just wait till they get older
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Were those senator jokes or blonde jokes?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Were those senator jokes or blonde jokes?
    Sorry Blond jokes but I suppose they could be Senator jokes it sounds like they could fit them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast