Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard on the news, illegals are leaving Arizona

Just heard on KFI Los Angeles, that illegals aliens are already leaving Arizona...Now that the new bill was signed by the governor, they are scared...It was reported some are even walking away from their homes that have mortgages...I feel happy for Arizona, but I bet they are heading now for my state of California!

I'm happy as long as they are heading SOUTH, where they belong. Unfortunately, I believe many of them will just go to other states. If other state reps get their craniums out of their posteriors, perhaps we can gain the upper hand in ridding our states of the danger of illegals coming and taking our jobs and harming our CITIZENS!!! This is good news, nonetheless.
    Try burning this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    I'm happy as long as they are heading SOUTH, where they belong. Unfortunately, I believe many of them will just go to other states. If other state reps get their craniums out of their posteriors, perhaps we can gain the upper hand in ridding our states of the danger of illegals coming and taking our jobs and harming our CITIZENS!!! This is good news, nonetheless.
    I agree with you, Arizona has just proved that we wouldn't need to deport them...If other states would do the same and elimanate the benefits , they would just leave on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthy
    Unfortunately I live in Illinois where they are probably heading as we speak. . . the sanctuary capital
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

During the great depression and dust bowl in America many citizens lost their farms and companies. They hit the road picking fruit , seeking work where every they ended up out of gas and hungry.

As they moved around the nation cities and states passed laws trying to get rid of the poverty stricken homeless.

If the states all decide to pass laws to get rid of illegal immigrants at the same time , it will work. If they pass the same laws over a longer period of time from state to state it will ensure a roving class of people that ultimately will suffer so much that the government will give amnesty to them all and a majority of American citizens will approve of it.

Where is the federal government that they can not coordinate a cover all blanket for America to do what Arizona has just done ?

My guess is they are looking on with approval knowing in the end they will get their way with amnesty and cheap labor even if millions have to suffer and hundreds if not thousands die while it is happening.

The feds , they know their history, they still have the case by case files from the last time this happened.

Re: Just heard on the news, illegals are leaving Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Just heard on KFI Los Angeles, that illegals aliens are already leaving Arizona...Now that the new bill was signed by the governor, they are scared...It was reported some are even walking away from their homes that have mortgages...I feel happy for Arizona, but I bet they are heading now for my state of California!
    Hi Molly
    I caught this news on John Ziegler's show.
    YES ... they our headed right for us ... unlike Arizona, Oklahoma, and other "aware" states, we have NO restrictive laws here ... and they KNOW it. God help us.

They probably won't come to Waukegan, IL. Things are really hot here. Our mayor was on the radio tonight and said he was 100% committed to applying for 287g even though the pressure on him from the Latino protesters has been collosal.

I can't wait to see a story about this migration. We can spread that everywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    They probably won't come to Waukegan, IL. Things are really hot here. Our mayor was on the radio tonight and said he was 100% committed to applying for 287g even though the pressure on him from the Latino protesters has been collosal.

I can't wait to see a story about this migration. We can spread that everywhere.
    Congratulations fedup, your once beautiful AMERICAN CITY will be restored. We must take our country back city by city.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

THERE IS HOPE!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

This is a good news and bad news. I mean, GOOD FOR ARIZONA for scaring the illegals away. However, I'm shaking in my boots that they might come to my city. I mean, I just got away from them...I just left Mexifornia. I need some respite!!

Anyway...I AM happy for Arizonians...now they can get some respite too.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast