Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It just hit me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis - yes I am a whipper snapper. I was taught at a very early along with my 4 siblings what is really going on behind the scenes and that the country is going downhill. Now though it is at an every increasing rate of speed it seems. If everyone would just think about it the past a little bit they would realize that every so slowly without many people noticing they have been grinding away at our rights for many, many years now. It was just little things at first and the general population just kept saying okay. Now we have headed down the very slippery slope and we have to gain some traction or there will be no stopping it.

My dad has been preparing for this for years and made sure that his children knew how to think for ourselves and protect ourselves. My mom and dad are only 57 and are not ready to give up yet and now they have their children prepared also just in case the worst happens. (we have never been a very politically correct family )

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    2ndamendsis - yes I am a whipper snapper. I was taught at a very early along with my 4 siblings what is really going on behind the scenes and that the country is going downhill. Now though it is at an every increasing rate of speed it seems. If everyone would just think about it the past a little bit they would realize that every so slowly without many people noticing they have been grinding away at our rights for many, many years now. It was just little things at first and the general population just kept saying okay. Now we have headed down the very slippery slope and we have to gain some traction or there will be no stopping it.
    It's called, "boiling the frog." You are right.

Very happy we have another smart WHIPPER SNAPPER on our team!

GO GET 'EM -- no PC accepted, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123