Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just how bad is it in Wilmington?

I went to a pizza restaurant last night on the way back home. There were about 25 – 30 people in the place. It appeared only 5 of us were American. The rest were speaking Spanish. Has it gotten that bad there? Was it an anomaly?

Welcome to Carolinas De Norte. NC is a key foothold for their Eastern US invasion plans.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess I will have to fight even harder then. I thought it was weird that one of them had on a rebel flag t shirt with the motto Southern Heritage. I am assuming he has no idea what it means.

let's give them Congress and the President instead
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by mills
    I guess I will have to fight even harder then. I thought it was weird that one of them had on a rebel flag t shirt with the motto Southern Heritage. I am assuming he has no idea what it means.
    first they claim to be like the civil rights marches of the 60's . . . don't tell me they're gonna start claiming to follow in the steps of the Confederacy -- say it ain't so!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by mills
    Very canny T-shirt statement. Rebels from the South, way south. That one, at least, had a fine sense of irony.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

That's ironic about Wilmington their motto used to be "The All American City". He probably got the Tee shirt at GoodWill.

It's that Bad

You know, I just thought it was on the north side of town. They spread into my neighborhood. I went to the my parent’s home place in North, TX and they had taken over there. When I asked around, everybody said, they work at Bo Pilgrim’s Chicken Plant. Then I went to San Antonio Texas and went, what! Then I went to a little city outside of Wilber, Nebraska. The whole town was Mexican and the shop keepers couldn't speak English. It was an old township but it was no longer American. Most of the employees at the fast food restaurants couldn't speak English. Burger King being the one we ate at. It was a rude awaking. I though it was only in TX. It's real bad!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe someone should revise the estimates about how many illegals there are here

Maybe someone should revise the estimates about how many illegals there are here.
    Ya think!

Seriously though, I live in Delaware (Wilmington too!), and a few months back our pro-illegal newspaper mentioned that there were an estimated 35,000 "undocumented" immigrants in the state. I nearly spit out my coffee at that!

That number alone is probably exceeded by all the illegal poultry workers in just the southern end of the state. I mean jeeze louise, we have 4 poultry dynasties operating down there, Perdue, Mountaire Farms, Allen Family Foods and Tyson Foods, plus their 2050 contracted chicken farms.

I wish someone would explain to me then, who all these spanish speaking, Mexican flag flying, Pennsylvania registered car driving folks are...here in the northern end of the state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast