Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. isn't the only sanctuary city for illegals. In the other sanctuary cities there are many kids like Jamiel. Kids who are smart and talented and most of all law abiding Americans. Jamiel Shaw's death proves that the United States goverment as well city and state goverments are letting American parents down. How many Jamiels do we have to lose to show liberal morons why illegal immigration is wrong? Jamiel's family has gained a lot of support and they and their supporters will continue to fight.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I think that the tragic Jamail Shaw case might just be the tipping point for L.A.! The general public is OUTRAGED at the arrogant, insensitive, rude and obnoxious attitude of City Council two days ago...as the friends and family stood before them pleading for something to be done!

They were totally ignored, but guess who stood up and excoriated the city council for the allotted two minutes...KEVIN JAMES...OUR HERO!

I feel a movement afoot now...Doug McIntrye is also picking up the gauntlet...and I don't think he and Kevin will back off. The only way we can reverse things in LA is by getting rid of the Mechista mayor and the Mechista city council...every single one of them! Only then can we reverse SO 40. Next year is the mayoral election...WE MUST GET RID OF TONY VILLAR!!!

Let's roll, folks...keep the momentum going....we need our presence at city council meetings. The People need to rise up...it's the only way we can run them out of town!

I know O'Reilly had the mother on last night. She is going back to Kuwait today. He asked after this happened "Why aren't the people in LA in the streets about this?" Well, we need people like you O'Reilly, James, and McIntrye to set up a march. Let me know, I'll fly in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When the 3 college students were killed execution-style in NJ, by a gang member who was an illegal alien and released from jail after molesting a 5 year old, the Attorney General was the one who mandated that police MUST ask legal status of anyone they stopped or put in jail.

It was taken out of Newark's hands. The Shaw family should do this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The only people who would stick up for these gang member is someone on the take and going to lose big bucks by the law being enforced....we all know there is a lot of people on the take down there from the sell of drugs...there is no will to enforce any laws!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The pain of Jamiel's parents was real and raw. I cannot believe the council was not moved. The mayor was even at the funeral?? For that guy to speak about the economy afterwards was unreal.

Why aren't these parents supported by the black leaders? I don't understand it one little bit.

The father wanted to make sure that his son's death had some meaning, something good came out of it. This is only the beginning... We are all mad as h.. and not going to take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    When the 3 college students were killed execution-style in NJ, by a gang member who was an illegal alien and released from jail after molesting a 5 year old, the Attorney General was the one who mandated that police MUST ask legal status of anyone they stopped or put in jail.

It was taken out of Newark's hands. The Shaw family should do this.

The problem in L.A. is that the Attorney General, Jerry Brown,, is also a left winger. There is only one Councilman out of 15 who is against S.O. 40...Greg Smith...but he is a little wimp and won't speak up! The Police Chief, Wm. Bratton, has the authority to repeal SO 40 with the stroke of a pen...but he is Villar's lapdog!

GOGO....

You're right...we have to take it to the streets, and I think that's very possible. People are outraged and now is the time to strike. It would be great if you could fly out!!! We need everyone!

It's going to take the People to riot in the streets and throw their rear ends into the sewer where they belong!

we've allowed mexican agents to infiltrate and now almost fully dominate our LA city government.

now we're all surprised that they refuse to stop protecting their own Raza because one of their Raza murdered a black kid? what makes anyone think these mexican agents give a rat's a__ about any black kid or any other US citizen for that matter? they don't care about our immigration laws one whit. and they know there are so many useful idiots in other american elected positions that will go along with their mexican plan just out of pure PC groveling.

all they want to do is flood the US with as many mexicans and other latinos that they can, to end what we know as America.

I give us 40 years at this rate, if that.

E-mailed all the useless council members and gave them a piece of my mind! We need to boot them out and start fresh!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123