Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it just me

Does anyone else see that we have people hell bent on the destruction of this country that have totally infiltrated every aspect of our society? If you sit down and think about it, it is pretty easy to see. Dots are connecting at a frightening rate!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

It sure SEEMS that way, Ohflyingone. I think we're all being very strong, speaking up, standing up, being united and utilizing every legal possible means to do something about it.

Every person on these boards is a brave and outstanding American to not choose to look the other way or to pull the covers over their head and hope it will all be better tomorrow.

This is for real, it is really happening and we need to stand strong and give it all that we can to preserve and protect the USA. We should not forget that this IS OUR COUNTRY and WE ARE RESPONSIBLE for what happens to it.

God gave us a voice and our Founding Fathers gave us free speech and we need to use both of them to the fullest extent at this time.

We're with you, American Sister. We feel your pain, we understand how and why you feel this way. You are correct.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Is it just me

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Dots are connecting at a frightening rate!
    exponential rate!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

ohfly said:
    ..people hell bent on the destruction of this country..
    Seems the more I learn the more scared I get. Thanks largely to this group of people here I have learned so much, my eyes are wide open and although it bothers my sleep some nights I will not give up trying to make others see too and do what I can to stop the path some people want this country to go down.

Thank you ALIPAC members.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Y'all,

I agree with the exponential rate!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Nah, it's just more well-reported. When FDR was selling this country out and sketching the blueprints of its future destruction, there was no internet. When LBJ undermined the foundations of the country and Congress laid waste to its sensible immigration policies, there were just the major newspapers and the Big Three television networks hailing the new "inclusiveness" that brought America-haters to these shores in droves to plunder the system. Even when George H.W. Bush and Clinton sold us down the river with NAFTA and GATT, the internet had not yet made its way into more than a small percentage of homes, and political blogs were in their infancy.

What a pity the internet was not around a half-century or so ago!

Re: Is it just me

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Does anyone else see that we have people hell bent on the destruction of this country that have totally infiltrated every aspect of our society? If you sit down and think about it, it is pretty easy to see. Dots are connecting at a frightening rate!
    Muslims have been saying, "We will use your democracy, to destroy your democracy."

Now they have help with illegals and the ACLU, plus many politicians!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moosetracks,

Muslims have been saying, "We will use your democracy, to destroy your democracy."

Can you show a source, please?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good morning all,

I heard this on the news this AM. Because of the huge population increase in North Texas, they fully expect us to be on Mandatory energy conservation in two years and Extreme energy conservation in three years with controlled black outs and rolling blackouts just like in California.

As I read the tea leaves I see everything is becoming a crisis on purpose. Couple that with no answers, no way out, no solutions, no direction and you will have a population just grateful to be alive and keeping their heads down. Horrible management and at the same time you notice they won't let anyone else try to stand up and manage it either. If you destroy it then they will be needed for a solution, ensuring their power and our gratitude for years to come.

I believe it is all on purpose. I do believe it is a setup. Personally we are going to start getting back to independence as a family, the best we can. No more credit and credit cards, maybe even get out of banks completely if possible. Water storage, Solar, Wind, grow our own food which we have done before, silver, gold that kind of thing. Sounds like to me it is time to start doing the exact opposite of what our society and our leaders hold up as a model.

Trouble

As I read the tea leaves I see everything is becoming a crisis on purpose. Couple that with no answers, no way out, no solutions, no direction and you will have a population just grateful to be alive and keeping their heads down.
    My family will not be counted in on that population that is "grateful". We will keep our heads up and keep yelling about all of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast