Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. They can track calves direct to their stalls, but is unable to locate 11+ million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Perhaps the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.

They must have lied about the cow too!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington.
    LOL swtncgram! Like your screen name BTW.

Re: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. They can track calves direct to their stalls, but is unable to locate 11+ million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Perhaps the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thanks guys, I sent this to my Florida idiots too, maybe you should send it to your idiots as well.

also sent it to our newspaper editorial

Just got a call from Courier editor. I think they're going to print it. He was laughing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

LOL
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Another laughable idea is the one about making all the illegals pay a fine and back taxes in order to "earn citizenship" A.K.A. amnesty. What in their pea brains makes them think these criminals are going to come foward and give up money when they can clearly live here the same way they have been for years. They will still have jobs, get welfare, and free everything even if they don't go "pay their dues" so why would they bother? this is the biggest joke on earth right now. I would have to laugh if I didn't feel like throwing up over this stupidity.

They can also read your license plate from space. But Millions of Illegals in HUGE crowds are impossible to find......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast