Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing

Quote Originally Posted by swtncgram
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. They can track calves direct to their stalls, but is unable to locate 11+ million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Perhaps the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.
    The government knows damn well where to find all the illegals. A few visits to orchards, farms, construction sites, and car washes and you've hit the jackpot.
    Once in a while ICE and other departments of biggies will 'stage' some huge raids, with tv and radio crews all over the place, to show that 'Bush's' government is cracking down and doing its job.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.
    I like that. Smarter than anything Washington has come up with.

*has posted this joke on the other board I came here from* *was accused of calling immigrants cows* *LMAO* Or was I accused that when I said that we should take cattle trucks to a few of these marches the illegals are having, and take the whole lot back to the border... I just can't remember! *LOL*
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Shoot, cattle trucks are an improvment in their normal mode of transportation! Heck of a lot better than the fridge trucks and trunks that they're used to. At least it's OPEN AIR and they won't suffocate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Perhaps the solution is to give every illegal alien a cow.
    I like that. Smarter than anything Washington has come up with.
    I like it!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Editor of our paper the Charlotte Sun just called laughing her butt off...she said she was having a bad morning and then opened my email... is absolutely putting it in the paper.

That is cute.

As someone says, perhaps they were lying about the cow also.

As for finding illegals - they could pull up to any chicken, beef, or pork processing plant and pick up thousands -

That's why these stories of 'year long investigation, sweeping several states, and they arrest 1,000'.

Why do they keep doing this silly stuff?

The sad answer is - so many Americans still believe everything the government says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12