Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUST NOT BUYING IT, DON'T THEY KNOW

As I have listened to Senators like Lindsay Graham, Arlen Specter, Ted Kennedy, and others today FIGHT so hard for illegal aliens, their healthcare, their benefits, and FIGHT so hard against the American public, I think to myself, who do they think is being convinced?

Listen to Lindsay Graham talk of punishment for breaking our laws - 4 yrs for this, 5 yrs for this - acting as if this time, this time they will actually enforce and penalize anything. Some of these same characters from 1986 are still there blathering away and believing, well hoping, that millions and millions of Americans will buy their line. No Senators, it is twenty years later without enforcement and with millions and millions of illegal aliens and growing, and Americans are not buying into your lies.

Senator Bingaman is talking about two years here, one year there and two years here or some such nonsense. Now let me see, it is inhumane to seperate families now, these anchor babies will switch back and forth to other countries while being educated and what a mess does that create.

I also called the RNC today and told them that every time Lindsay Graham speaks and people watch his YOUTUBE performance that Republicans leave the party.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bingaman Talks Immigration With New Mexico Radio Reporters

WASHINGTON -During his weekly radio press conference with New Mexico radio reporters U.S. Senator Jeff Bingaman talked about the immigration bill currently on the Senate floor. Bingaman also answered questions on a variety of other topics.

00:00 - Bingaman talk about the immigration bill that is currently being debated on the Senate floor and about his amendment to reduce the size of the guest worker program.

01:40 - Bingaman said he does not support attempts to designate English as the national language.

03:02- Bingaman said he is pleased to learn that the City of Roswell has purchased a new rescue and fire fighting vehicle for the Roswell Airport.

04:15 - Bingaman talks about how the immigration bill will affect the U.S. labor force and about an amendment he plans to introduce today that would cap the number of guest workers at 200,000.

05:42 - Bingaman said he has concerns that some of the hurdles that are being demanded from those seeking legalization might actually keep immigrant from coming forward.

06:44 - Bingaman talks about the guest worker programs being proposed in the current bill.

08:35 - Bingaman said that the U.S. Immigration Service would need to be revamped to in order to implement a new immigration law.

10:25 - Bingaman talks about how the immigration bill would affect New Mexico's agricultural sector.

11:52 - Bingaman talks about Roswell's efforts to establish regional jet service between Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) and Roswell.

17:05 - Bingaman said that the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia will play an important role in training additional border patrol agents.

17:48 - Bingaman said he hopes Americans will take the time this Memorial Day to remember and thank those who have served our country.

Jude McCartin
    Maria Najera
    703 Hart Building
    United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5521
    http://bingaman.senate.gov/news/record.cfm?id=274857
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also called the RNC today and told them that every time Lindsay Graham speaks and people watch his YOUTUBE performance that Republicans leave the party.
    That's a good'un, peachie,

I've been writing REFUSED in huge red letters on the requests for money from the RNC, then sending it back in THEIR ENVELOPE!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senator Bingaman is talking about two years here, one year there and two years here or some such nonsense. Now let me see, it is inhumane to seperate families now, these anchor babies will switch back and forth to other countries while being educated and what a mess does that create.
    Don't you just love how our elected dipwads turn a blind eye to the load we Americans are bearing on our backs, and then they continue to pander to illegals. WHY?

Doesn't it break up each and every family when a family member dies? Or gets shipped to Iraq? Sent to prison? Moves away to college?

I'm so sick of hearing this "it's tearing families apart" crap. What do they think illegals are doing simply by coming here? THEY ARE BREAKING UP THE FAMILY THERE!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat

I've been writing REFUSED in huge red letters on the requests for money from the RNC, then sending it back in THEIR ENVELOPE!
    Pat, that's a great idea! I don't know why I haven't thought of that.

Dagmar,

Thanks! That's what's so great about being a member of ALIPAC. I've gotten sooo many great ideas, met some great folks, and now know there are sooo many AMERICANS AND LEGAL immigrants who believe as I do.

Knowing we're not alone is sooo important!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: JUST NOT BUYING IT, DON'T THEY KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I also called the RNC today and told them that every time Lindsay Graham speaks .. Republicans leave the party.

What an excellent idea! I'll put that on my to-do list for tomorrow.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat

Pat, that's a great idea! I don't know why I haven't thought of that.
    Dag and peachie,

Do that, but also include a little invoice stating they OWE the American people for their years of disservice.

I send those back to mclamebrain when I receive a donation request in the mail.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Excellent points, GeogiaPeach, and I really like the idea of letting the RNC know how fools like Lindsay Graham are damaging the credibility of the Republican Party. I'm seriously thinking of renouncing my membership. Come to think of it, for all practical purposes I left the party about two years ago.

cpat's amendment

Sippy,

Great addition!

I'm thinking of suggesting an amendment to S. 1348...to be added at the last second, so it's voted on without debate...sorta like the lawbreakers were trying....

cpat's amendment....

All those who vote 'Aye' for S.1348 shall henceforth and forever forfeit, their personal finances, holdings, stocks, bonds, dividends, property, any other benefits, pensions, etc., for themselves and their entire extended family. All this money and property is to be used for the care and support of the illegal aliens and their families, since this is what is being required of AMERICANS AND LEGAL immigrants, should this bill pass. Note: this includes any funds, stock, bonds, properties, etc, off-shore the United States of America, and in any electonic banking or monetary holding system.

Almost sounds legal doesn't it?
    TIME'S UP!