Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just one question for today.

I can not understand why American Citizens are allowing this crap.
    I really do not understand how most people can let the government
    get away with NOT enforceing our immigration laws that is just like not doing the job we put them there for as in protecting its people. I thought we were there boss who gives a dam if we offend a law breakers. I just do not get it. I know the corruption part of it. I use to think the good guys always wins

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Just one question for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538

I can not understand why American Citizens are allowing this crap.
    I really do not understand how most people can let the government
    get away with NOT enforceing our immigration laws that is just like not doing the job we put them there for as in protecting its people. I thought we were there boss who gives a dam if we offend a law breakers. I just do not get it. I know the corruption part of it. I use to think the good guys always wins
    The majority of Americans say "they don't bother me" or "it doesn't effect my life" which is a disease and it would then be too late when it effects "their" lives and we will be the NAU and then it won't matter!!! AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

By the time most Americans realize, it will be too late. But on a more positive note, we are making progress. When I joined this fight, you rarely read stories in the paper that mentioned the status of the criminal, and forget about hearing anything on the news. Now, it is more common. Don't you think?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

working4change
    I always seem to hear..".I have too much going on in my own life to take on illegal immigration!" By the time they get their own lives in order it will be too late. I can't get my mind around that argument at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    By the time most Americans realize, it will be too late. But on a more positive note, we are making progress. When I joined this fight, you rarely read stories in the paper that mentioned the status of the criminal, and forget about hearing anything on the news. Now, it is more common. Don't you think?
    Yes I do agree we have made head way in the past two years. I do remember around 15 years ago when illegals started in our area and how it is now is amazing! There is a Minutemen chapter here and another Anti-Illegal Immigration group here on the Island and they have fought against a lot of issues to give them benefits to criminals (hiring halls, health care, refuge)!!! I myself has been phoning and emailing my representatives and local leaders about this 6-7 years ago, but now I'm hitting DC and my local guys and informing more people about illegals, I was also looking for a contact to the MM chapters here on Long Island to help out and convey my support to our cause!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    I agree that some of us are making progress, and more and more Americans are waking up to the realization that illegal immigration, outsourcing and "trade deals" are destroying our country.
    But I have to disagree when you mentioned in the past, "you rarely read stories in the paper that mentioned status of the criminal" and "Now it is more common". IMO, THE REPORTERS AND NEWSPAPERS ARE WITHHOLDING THE STATUS OF FOREIGN CRIMINALS WHO ARE MOST LIKELY ILLEGAL ALIENS, ACCORDING TO STATISTICS. If I am curious, I will call the reporter who did the article. Otherwise this information seems to be purposely left out of the article/story.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it's quite obvious that more Americans are waking up to this problem. Otherwise we wouldn't have defeated the amnesty bill two times. Believe me, every politician by now knows he is committing political suicide if he takes the wrong stance on this issue. However, it is our job to keep reminding them to keep going in the right direction. There are some minds we will never change, and those are the ones who need to be voted out of office.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think it's quite obvious that more Americans are waking up to this problem. Otherwise we wouldn't have defeated the amnesty bill two times. Believe me, every politician by now knows he is committing political suicide if he takes the wrong stance on this issue. However, it is our job to keep reminding them to keep going in the right direction. There are some minds we will never change, and those are the ones who need to be voted out of office.
    We may have won 2 battles but the war continues... A big fight will be the '08 elections and right now the Democrats (Hillary) is looking like the top contender!!! This cannot and must not happen! We will lose it all!!!
    -Ron Paul

We may have won 2 battles but the war continues... A big fight will be the '08 elections and right now the Democrats (Hillary) is looking like the top contender!!! This cannot and must not happen! We will lose it all!!![/quote]

I certainly agree with you about Hillary. Obama has also said that if he is elected President he will Bring Back the Amnesty and see that it is passed.

People all over America need to pay attention to what all the candidates stand for and not vote another one in that is for Amnesty and Open Borders.
    We still have a big fight ahead of us.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Obama

Obama is even more liberal than Hilary!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast