Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The choices for President are pretty slim, aren't they? I have been battling over who to vote for and I can tell you, it ain't looking pretty.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think it's quite obvious that more Americans are waking up to this problem. Otherwise we wouldn't have defeated the amnesty bill two times. Believe me, every politician by now knows he is committing political suicide if he takes the wrong stance on this issue. However, it is our job to keep reminding them to keep going in the right direction. There are some minds we will never change, and those are the ones who need to be voted out of office.
    I agree there has been much progress. But, recently someone told me I was extreme and that those poor people have a right to come here and better their lives. I said no one has a right to enter this country illegally. That person said: I have my opinion and you have yours. I realized that some people are set on suicide and when it's too late they will probably be looking for someone else to blame.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The choices for President are pretty slim, aren't they? I have been battling over who to vote for and I can tell you, it ain't looking pretty.
    The choices are rather encouraging, I think. The problem is that neither Hunter, Tancredo or Paul are getting the attention that the Guliannis or the Romneys are getting. If they were, they would be contenders. I think as time goes by, we should be pulling for Tancredo and Hunter to pull together. I'm still hesitant about Paul. Need to read up on him more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's no question that more and more people have woken up to the crisis, through shows like Lou Dobbs, the internet, talk radio, etc. I joined FAIR years ago, and NO ONE was talking about it publicly. Now, it's become an issue - candidates did not have to deal with it at all years ago. It was a non-issue.

The government does NOT do what we tell them to do - it does what small groups (like LaRaza) and corporations who want cheap labor want them to do. They are not listening to us - Lord knows we've been talking about it endlessly for the last few years, and that is why we defeated the amnesty bill. They finally MIGHT be figuring out that they work for US, the citizens - not LaRaza, not Mexico, not the corporations.

Changes like this - major changes - take a long, long time. I figure that we're fighting this for the next generation who, hopefully, will have an America that will be for American citizens. It's an uphill battle.

Also, because some people are in bad situations - their jobs have been sent overseas, illegals have depressed their wages, real wages have not risen much since the 1970's - they are just making it, and cannot take time or energy to deal with issues like this. The economy right now is only good for the rich.

We have to continue our fight, and expose the traitors to as many Americans as possible.

Our government has refused to inspect our imported food, has refused to secure our borders, and has refused to enforce our immigration laws. Therefore, 'We The People' must do everything in our power to protect ourselves from our corrupt and pandering government and to educate Americans to the truth.

Losing this war is not an option. If we lose, our country literally dies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12