Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Just a quick question, Is Dumbomba only for minorities?

I'm sure all of you are familiar with his "enemies" talk from a couple days ago , HIm and Harry Reid have been after the latino vote , In fact any
    function Harry has done here in Vegas has only been aimed at Latinos

Now I find this

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9J84G980

It seems Dumbomba is going on hip hop stations to advocate for dems

It appears our president is ONLY for minorities at this time and to hell
    with the rest of America

I hope this sob rots in hell , the sooner him and his stooges are gone , the better

Ditto that! I cannot stand the man at all. Can't stand his voice, his face, the way he walks, the way he talks, his wife.....and that overwhelming arrogance.

Banned
    I'd like to see him lose by 20 points in 2 years

It will be a very long time before ANY minority is elected president again

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Ditto that! I cannot stand the man at all. Can't stand his voice, his face, the way he walks, the way he talks, his wife.....and that overwhelming arrogance.
    I feel the same way...When a president lies so much he starts looking different....I felt that way with Bush now it's happening with Obama. I don't want to see or hear him anymore...The man is getting on my nerves.

I DON'T THINK OBAMA IS REALLY FOR AFRICAN-AMERICANS AS MUCH AS PEOPLE THINK HE IS. HIS GOING TO HIP HOP STATIONS IS JUST FOR HIS PURPOSE ONLY. HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BLACK FOLKS IMO. HE IS REALLY JUST USING BLACK AMERICANS JUST TO FURTHER HIS OWN AGENDA. NOW AS FOR HIM PANDERING TO HISPANICS, AND ILLEGAL HISPANICS AT THAT

Obamadenijad is the perfect example of why minorities should not become President. They tend to look out for the minorities. My question is this...... If we are all AMERICANS, why the division. Our laws should benefit ALL Americans. Laws should be passed with ALL Americans in mind. It doesn't matter what the Latinos or blacks or asians feel about immmigration. The law is the law and it affects everyone of us. Justice should be blind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Obamadenijad is the perfect example of why minorities should not become President. They tend to look out for the minorities. My question is this...... If we are all AMERICANS, why the division. Our laws should benefit ALL Americans. Laws should be passed with ALL Americans in mind. It doesn't matter what the Latinos or blacks or asians feel about immmigration. The law is the law and it affects everyone of us. Justice should be blind.
    I so totally agree with you
    I hate this pandering to minorities , its obscene

We are ALL suppose to be Americans

screw this moron and his pandering to ethnics
    I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I am feeling very strongly about this

This country was suppose to be for all and rule of law
    Not color or ethnicity

He has lowered the office of President to the status of a SNL skit.

i think president obama , is only trying to do whatever he can to turn out the democratic vote ... he owes his party that much ...

As for if he's a bad president ... hmmm , now of course i sharply disagree with him in terms of illegal immgration , i think that will seriously hurt the country ... but on the other issues , and really there's only ONE other issue and that's the economy ... history has yet to judge him ...

Sure our countries in debt , and we add more debt every day , but the main things is that it's still functional ... ONLY ten percent of the population is without work ... lots of people are uphappy because they have to work two part time jobs or they've seen their wages frozen , but that is immaterial ..

In my mind , the governments done a fine job , i consider the stock market to be rigged by the government , and the banks of this nation which really are all insolvent have been shielded from that reality by getting rid of mark to market accounting ..

I have ZERO problem with the government lying to the population if it maintains order , and i think that is clearly the case today .. the US people for the most part are calm , they maybe angry , but at least their safe for now ...

i don't know what the end game is to all of this , the government it's self may not even know ...

electing the republicans was imporant because they will fight illegal immgration and help the government and the country to become more efficent with limited resources .. i don't expect them to be able to solve the economic problems that we are facing but i do expect them to punish wall street , and slim down the government ...