Thread: Just sit down .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just sit down .

first I am glad to see Alipac has reached the goal for febuary , A sincere thanks to all involved and the ones that contributed our money that we needed and found we could manage without it. 3 cheers!

I think everyone by now has a birds eye view of what real Americans are up against as our own goverment is destroying our beloved country and making way for 100000000 mexican hard workers with good family values blah blah blah ,

I think we are all on the same page with that . I am trying to help too and it seems like my phone calls and faxes and aren't working . However I have found that if I meet an American that is pro amnesty I can generally point out some facts to him and get his attention well thats all I need and take the time to prove to him how are country is being invade by mexico , the cost ,the schools everything . days later they are more pissed off and some are really starting to fight ,so maybe thats my best way to help . But nothing seems to get any major attention from the jerks like bUsH and mcain etc . I believe if enough people got together and decided to just sitdown for a week don't work don't go to school dont buy anything ,turn off the television don't spend any money I think that might be worth a try . I know it would be a hardship but I really think when they saw the effect on the economy and when they saw a large number of people who would vote them out office we might get their attention . I believe are forefathers endured much greater hardships than this. and I think we are at that stage .

I am trying to help too and it seems like my phone calls and faxes and aren't working
    LONGCUT
    this is not so......please let me explain.

The powers that be want you/us to believe this in order to deflate your/our energy & committment. Our voices became so loud that the only thing left for them to do was literally turn their backs and put earplugs in their ears. But that isn't going to work! You see, we have too many wonderful and dedicated people watching and tracking their moves. We're staying as close to their steps as possible so that we can cut them off at each pass.

Please note the FOCUS CAMPAIGNs, our first National Campaign for the S9 --- more are coming. By letting these fools know that we know, they're getting more nervous and jerky.
    {you can get to it by the link in my signature}

The truth is that, by making our voices heard, these same traitors have gotten worried and are now working furiously to push many bills in both Houses while THE TEXT of some of the bills is NOT available to the American public! That in itself tells the story of how our voices {emails/calls/faxes} have made an impression.

DON'T STOP.............they're on the run now!! The truth is told by their actions & reactions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

longcut, I have felt that way myself and 2ndamendsis, thank you! They want us to give up but the more we refuse all the better for us and the worse for them. Earplugs can't block the volume of all our voices!

Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    longcut, I have felt that way myself and 2ndamendsis, thank you! They want us to give up but the more we refuse all the better for us and the worse for them. Earplugs can't block the volume of all our voices!
    You're welcome, I'm sure, WMC!!

Keep up the pressure and please remember all of our fallen who've sacrificed for this country and our FREEDOM. That alone should instill energy in everything that we do.
    Remember the EAGLE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Keep up the pressure and please remember all of our fallen who've sacrificed for this country and our FREEDOM. That alone should instill energy in everything that we do.
    2nd thank you for all you do here in this group

we should all get up every morning and before we start our day say one prayer that
    God Bless the USA
    and please every one try to say the pledge, alot of Americans dont do this any more. idea put a small flag in the car so you can see it when you put your seat belt on. There wont be on Great American say a word to you if they see you saying the plage I hope they would join you