Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just A Thought

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just A Thought

If McCain should win the Presidency and we have another attack in the US and, its proven that the attackers came over the southern border, do you think there would be an impeachment?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, are you kidding.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Just A Thought

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    If McCain should win the Presidency and we have another attack in the US and, its proven that the attackers came over the southern border, do you think there would be an impeachment?
    Well I hope that doesn't happen but if it did, I doubt it because if we can't impeach bush then we have no chance at all to impeach McAmnesty Its like our hands are tied behind us and we are about to sink into the deepest darkest lake
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Re: Just A Thought

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Impeachment? roflmao, he probably will be given a medal. I am finding myself, when watching the results tonight, to be cheering anybody, even Huck, to beat McCain.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its like our hands are tied behind us and we are about to sink into the deepest darkest lake Sad
    That is exactly how I feel.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't in the oath to protect the United States and if an attack comes over the border and he refuses to secure and protect the border it would be impeachable?

No sure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo, the Mexican Army has attacked our Border patrol numerous times, Bushy has done nothing. Congress has done nothing. Some of the 9-11 hijackers illegally entered the country (others had expired visas). Still nothing.

McCain has said time after time that he'll secure the borders. He should do that immediately IF he assumes presidency. Once that is done, he can go ahead and do whatever he wants with the illegals in this country. Giving them a pathway to citizenship will not cause a massive influx of illegals because of the fence that would already be in place.

Note: A pathway to citizenship would mean learning English, learning the history of this country, learning the pledge of allegiance, paying fines, no welfare possibilities ever, etc, etc. Simple as that.

Yeah the President is supposed too, but we already know doesn't work if they don't make it so.

When I went to the polls people were dribbling in. I really thought considering what has been going on in our country, more would have showed up at the primaries. Don't they realize this is an important year for us?

I know we have a lot of independent in my town, but still......

McCain........my state makes me shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    McCain has said time after time that he'll secure the borders. He should do that immediately IF he assumes presidency. Once that is done, he can go ahead and do whatever he wants with the illegals in this country. Giving them a pathway to citizenship will not cause a massive influx of illegals because of the fence that would already be in place.

Note: A pathway to citizenship would mean learning English, learning the history of this country, learning the pledge of allegiance, paying fines, no welfare possibilities ever, etc, etc. Simple as that.
    better put on the flame suit...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast