Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just A Thought

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    McCain has said time after time that he'll secure the borders. He should do that immediately IF he assumes presidency. Once that is done, he can go ahead and do whatever he wants with the illegals in this country. Giving them a pathway to citizenship will not cause a massive influx of illegals because of the fence that would already be in place.

Note: A pathway to citizenship would mean learning English, learning the history of this country, learning the pledge of allegiance, paying fines, no welfare possibilities ever, etc, etc. Simple as that.
    I've heard him say "when the border is CERTIFIED secure." Who is to say its CERTIFIED? Him? How secure?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He said certified by the governors...
    You know - Bill Richardson.
    I predict now that nothing different is done and the borders are certified secured within 6 months.

Now there is the Gogo I know and love. Why the pro amnesty crowd of course. He will put up his little picket fence with lots of gates and say it is secure.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    McCain has said time after time that he'll secure the borders. He should do that immediately IF he assumes presidency. Once that is done, he can go ahead and do whatever he wants with the illegals in this country. Giving them a pathway to citizenship will not cause a massive influx of illegals because of the fence that would already be in place.

Note: A pathway to citizenship would mean learning English, learning the history of this country, learning the pledge of allegiance, paying fines, no welfare possibilities ever, etc, etc. Simple as that.
    I've heard him say "when the border is CERTIFIED secure." Who is to say its CERTIFIED? Him? How secure?
    Excellent point! I trust McCain to secure the borders as much as I trust Bush -- ZILCH.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Now there is the Gogo I know and love. Why the pro amnesty crowd of course. He will put up his little picket fence with lots of gates and say it is secure.
    AW. Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Excellent point! I trust McCain to secure the borders as much as I trust Bush -- ZILCH.

Yep, love that dog, hang loose. LOL

Hey. Most Americans have heard McCain say that he'd secure the borders. He cannot back down on his promise or the American people will retaliate, at least those who believe him. If he lies to us, we'll be able to use all those speeches he's made regarding the borders and use that as evidence against him.

FYI, a fence is currently being built along the southern border so I don't understand your sarcasm. I'll admit that there have been delays but that has been mostly due to legal issues and property owners not allowing the federal government to build the fence on their land. Otherwise, a fence is being built. It'll be up to the next President to continue the fence. If I were a Conservative I'd put much more trust on McCain to do that then on Hillary or Obama. But that's up to you guys to decide. Coulter has said she'd go with Hillary, you want to do the same?

FYI, a fence is currently being built along the southern border so I don't understand your sarcasm. I'll admit that there have been delays but that has been mostly due to legal issues and property owners not allowing the federal government to build the fence on their land. Otherwise, a fence is being built. It'll be up to the next President to continue the fence. If I were a Conservative I'd put much more trust on McCain to do that then on Hillary or Obama. But that's up to you guys to decide. Coulter has said she'd go with Hillary, you want to do the same?
    Uh flashman, they took away the funding to build the fence
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uh flashman, they took away the funding to build the fence
    Yep, Kay Bailey Hutchinson helped get the 3 billion in the omnibus bill removed with the help of Pelosi. That's after the House and the Senate both voted the money in for the fence. The wording was also changed that literally tore down the prior legislation for the fence. The fence may ned up being a single layer fence not the double layer like it was signed into bill.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast