Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kaiser Permanente Spanish ads on English radio and TV.......

Did anybody Notice Lately The advertisments Of kaiser permanente health On English Talk radio and TV? here In los Angeles they run on KABC radio, the ad now is mixed English and Spanish and ends up with a spanish Message, also the English spoken is Obviously and purposly with a heavy Spanish accent.. It is frustrating to hear, if you are stupid enough to live in this Country and not to speak or understand English, would you be listening to talk radio? why then Shuving it in our faces? also Yesterday on TV they ran an Ad, it is a fast paced one and every phrase spoken in English is followed by the same Phrase in Spanish, now Kaiser is padering to the Hispanics who do not Speak or understand English (mostly will be the illegals) on English Radio and TV. I wonder if anybody in any other state other than this occupied state of CA heard it.

JAK
    Yes!

I thought I saw this yesterday...and then it showed again last night!!

Maybe on CNN, not sure. But think I saw it last night on TBS.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Believe I heard that on the talk radio here. I believe the Spanish repeats were done by Charo. I don't know if many illegals could understand her or not?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)