Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I wish I still had the letter so I could quote it. Basically, she is for e-verify and any measure that would curb illegal immigration. She does not support comprehensive immigration reform. She sees the damage done to our state by illegal immigrants. Her office is in Southlake and I drive by it everyday so I am thinking about making an appointment to talk to her further about this. I just want to be clear, unlike Hutchison who supports both sides at the same time.
    From reading that LaRaza letter looks like she is definitely supporting their agenda. I emailed the letter to Hutchinson's office and demanded an explanation. I just can't wait to hear the double talk I will get. Hutchinson needs to go!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I wish I still had the letter so I could quote it. Basically, she is for e-verify and any measure that would curb illegal immigration. She does not support comprehensive immigration reform. She sees the damage done to our state by illegal immigrants. Her office is in Southlake and I drive by it everyday so I am thinking about making an appointment to talk to her further about this. I just want to be clear, unlike Hutchison who supports both sides at the same time.
    From reading that LaRaza letter looks like she is definitely supporting their agenda. I emailed the letter to Hutchinson's office and demanded an explanation. I just can't wait to hear the double talk I will get. Hutchinson needs to go!
    Sorry Tex, I was talking about my letter from Truitt, not Hutchison. Hutchison KNOWS that I will not be voting for her.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Sorry Tex, I was talking about my letter from Truitt, not Hutchison. Hutchison KNOWS that I will not be voting for her.
    You know what, I sure hope it doesn't come down to a choice of Hutchinson and a ultra left Democrat. That seems to be the choice we are left with lately and most know it. Rick Perry is a good example. While I don't like him and relate having to vote for him like getting a root canal, having Bill White would be worse.
    Certified Member

My job used to take me only to the northwest but now I have retired and gone to work for a private co. andn am now in Texas and will become a resident and see how much heck I can raise.. I just got in last night but have seen what is going on here ...

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    My job used to take me only to the northwest but now I have retired and gone to work for a private co. andn am now in Texas and will become a resident and see how much heck I can raise.. I just got in last night but have seen what is going on here ...
    Welcome to Texas fmrjarhead!
    Certified Member

We have ended catch and release and accelerated the deportation process.
    That is a lie! Under the Obama administration, catch and release is thriving. Homeland Security admitted that they are not deporting anyone who is just here working illegally. I'm sick of these lying politicians!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just got the same exact form letter in my mail yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    That is a lie! Under the Obama administration, catch and release is thriving. Homeland Security admitted that they are not deporting anyone who is just here working illegally. I'm sick of these lying politicians!
    I am with you. I am fed up with the two face lies.
    Certified Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12