Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep coming back regularly folks!

Friends of ALIPAC,

I just wanted to share the good news with you that our web traffic on the site has been over 100,000 page views for the last two days and we are on course to repeat these levels today!

Those of you that are coming here regularly to read the news, post comments, and take action as activists are the core force making these new levels possible.

I just wanted to encourage everyone to come back often, spend as much time as you can with us, and encourage others to do the same.

When people see you fighting back and leading the way, they will respond.

In fact, the American public is in search of local and national leaders they can support right now.

Your work here shows other that you are fighting back and how to fight back.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news! I know I'll be back, ALIPAC rocks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried to go cold turkey and failed. My family said I was obsessed with immigal immigration (they are right) and threaten to take away my computer and television and put me in rehad. They are too busy to understand the threat.
    I was gone far a few days when they took me fishing. But I am back and full speed ahead.
    The do not call me dyhard for nothing.

Native American Granny against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I tried to go cold turkey and failed. My family said I was obsessed with immigal immigration (they are right) and threaten to take away my computer and television and put me in rehad. They are too busy to understand the threat.
    I was gone far a few days when they took me fishing. But I am back and full speed ahead.

Glad you are back!

Look at these site page view stats for the last three days!

8 12.24% (110155)
    9 11.15% (100330)
    10 11.53% (103834)

I hope these numbers hold because this would put our new traffic level at over 3 million hits per month!

W

Banned
    I'm trying to be on vacation, but it isn't working!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39

Welcome back dyehard39

This is my #1 site for illegal immigration news.

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

My family said I was obsessed with immigal immigration (they are right)
    I routinely get the same thing from my family and a few of my friends. A day doesn't go by that I don't mention the issue at home. Furthermore, my wife and children are getting a little tired of Lou Dobbs on the TV every night from 6:00 - 7:00. You're among like thinking people here on ALIPAC. Perhaps you should just consider us as your part of your family.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, this is great news W!

This is my home page, turn on my computer and here you all are.

You are a great group of people which I am proud to be part of.

And to newbies, please stick around and become active and informed.

Our goal is the same, concern for the future of our country!

Rock on alipacers!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this is a great site, lots of good folks on here with all the lastest news.
    You guys think your addicted? I usually am up with the sun and go out patroling with my dog if all is clear I come back and go on line. The worst of it is my wife is always asking me whats new on here.

April
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast