Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    My family said I was obsessed with immigal immigration (they are right) and threaten to take away my computer and television and put me in rehad. They are too busy to understand the threat.
    I think most of us who are regularly here (and other border enforcement forums too) have some experience with this. Like dyehard39 said; some people are too busy to understand the threat. But we do and we know we can't fail. We have to be here when that crucial action (whether it be phone calls or whatever) is needed that will finally tip the scales on this issue and get us the legislation and action out of Washington we as Citizens demand and have a right to. A sovereign and secure America.

I don't want to miss being here and participating when it comes and I'm determined not to.

Please stick around! ALIPAC is a great place full of great people who care about America and where we are going. Fantastic resource of information and plenty of helpful people if you don't know where to find what you are looking for or trying to do.

ALIPAC=STRONG AMERICA!

Jump on in! We are glad you are here!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Re: Keep coming back regularly folks!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    When people see you fighting back and leading the way, they will respond.

In fact, the American public is in search of local and national leaders they can support right now.
    <-------That's why I have this avatar
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Looks like we are going to clear another 100k page reads today too! That's four days in a row! We are on a roll!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!

Great elephants April!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Thanks Annie! I like their spirit too!

Traffic is down a bit today, Monday. I hope we can break 100k page reads again today.

If you read this before Monday is over, please come spend some extra time on our site to help boost the traffic level.

We want to have over 100k page reads for as many days possible!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is great news William, am trying to get friends and family to check out the site daily as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    April,

Your elephants are cute, but I'd like to kick what they stand for in the rear!!!!

Oliver

April
    April,

Your elephants are cute, but I'd like to kick what they stand for in the rear!!!!

Oliver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast