Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What this Senate refuses to address is that many of the illegals coming here are women who never intend to be guest workers. They are coming here, having children and collecting the benefits. My friend who is a nurse at the Health Department said every day the prenatal clinic is FULL of non English speaking people who claim they have no source of income. Workplace enforcement will not even affect these illegals who come here never intending to work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy also says he didnt think the heritage foundation findings are right and chooses to go on what some agency with the federal government says it will cost

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    What this Senate refuses to address is that many of the illegals coming here are women who never intend to be guest workers. They are coming here, having children and collecting the benefits. My friend who is a nurse at the Health Department said every day the prenatal clinic is FULL of non English speaking people who claim they have no source of income. Workplace enforcement will not even affect these illegals who come here never intending to work.
    Another loophole in the Comprehensively Bad Illegal Alien Reform legislation. Send this to Senator Sessions, R-Alabama to add to his list which already numbers 20 (see the homepage of his website).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly Hattiecat!!!!

Re: Divided, we stand.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Sadly, I am afraid the action in the senate is laying the ground-work for anarchy. Our country has been through some bad times in recent years but we could find a common denominator in the love of our troops, those lost in 911, etc. With this issue there is nothing to put our collective arms around to reach a reconciliation. We are a divided nation.
    I hate to say it, but I agree with you.
    I also agree with you...How long can we stand by and allow these Nit-Wits to continue to come up with policies that will destroy our country.

It is so strange to me how Kennedy and the others like him act like they were sent to Washington to represent illegal aliens!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE AN "IDIOT".

BUT KENNEDY IS ABUSING THE PRIVILEGE!!
    ------------------------

The so called debate on the floor today, just shows me more and more, that for the Dems, it's all about how many more people they can get for votes....they didn't even vote for showing ID when voting!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Divided, we stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    Sadly, I am afraid the action in the senate is laying the ground-work for anarchy. Our country has been through some bad times in recent years but we could find a common denominator in the love of our troops, those lost in 911, etc. With this issue there is nothing to put our collective arms around to reach a reconciliation. We are a divided nation.
    Sadly... we are not a divided nation on this... its the ones inside the beltway that are out of touch..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

That's so true and what about all the ones who live across the border
    in Mexico and came over to have their children making them U.S.
    citizens even though they actually live in Mexico with their parents!
    These children are entiltled to welfare, food stamps, medical care, and education even when they don't live here. That's why you will see cars with Mexican license plates in the border towns and states shopping in grocery stores, going to doctors,etc. There was a big thing on this a few years ago on 60 minutes or some major show like that where they showed the children walking across the border from tjuana to go to school every day, they interviewed some parents that were living in Tjuana
    who stated they had their children here because they were able to
    get away with it. Why are these children considered Americans
    when they really don't reside officially in the U.S. Our government
    is stupid have let this happen and to keep letting it go on. Taxpayers
    are paying for all of this!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast