Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mkfarnam

"IF THE BORDER CROSSED YOU, .........YOU CAME THROUGH THE TUNNEL"

Living in southern California I hear illegals use that ridiculous phrase all the time, "We didn't cross the boarder, the boarder crossed us". And when ever I hear it I reply, "You'd cross the boarder if it was in Seattle because the jobs are in America".

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    mkfarnam

"IF THE BORDER CROSSED YOU, .........YOU CAME THROUGH THE TUNNEL"

Living in southern California I hear illegals use that ridiculous phrase all the time, "We didn't cross the boarder, the boarder crossed us". And when ever I hear it I reply, "You'd cross the boarder if it was in Seattle because the jobs are in America".
    Yes,
    That's right.
    " We did`nt cross the Border,, the Border crossed us." and I say, "If the border crossed you.. You came through the tunnels or sewer lines"
    It`s in some of the Demonstration videos.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I would like to know why his state KEEPS RE ELECTING this traitor!!!!!!!!! (kennedy, of course)
    Has anyone thought to check the Chappaquiddick canal for the bodies of the candidates that have run against him?

iansmom,,
    you have some close nieghbors on this board, I'm from SanBndo,(soon to be "Formerly") and we have "pjr40" from Redlands.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    iansmom,,
    you have some close nieghbors on this board, I'm from SanBndo,(soon to be "Formerly") and we have one from Redlands.
    Hey there neighbor, it's sad that no one speak English in San Bernardino or Riverside anymore huh! They don't call us Mexifornia for nothing.

You said formerly of SanBndo where are you heading maybe I'll follow you I've just had about a "belly's full" of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by iansmom
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    iansmom,,
    you have some close nieghbors on this board, I'm from SanBndo,(soon to be "Formerly") and we have one from Redlands.
    Hey there neighbor, it's sad that no one speak English in San Bernardino or Riverside anymore huh! They don't call us Mexifornia for nothing.

You said formerly of SanBndo where are you heading maybe I'll follow you I've just had about a "belly's full" of this crap.
    Oklahoma!
    ------------------------

JAK
    Grew up in San Bernardino...and it is sad!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grew up in San Bernardino...and it is sad!!!!
    SanBndo is packed with Illegals, I've been 1 of 9 community leaders of Muscoy for 26years. now very few original homeowners are left.
    As I'm packing for OK, 3 families directly across the street that were here before me(81") are packing for Tenn.

SanBrdo,is where Hazleton got the Idea for their Ordinance. After SanBndo City Council turned it down.
    Drafted by "Joseph Turner" of SanBndo, founder of SOS "SaveOurState".
    ------------------------

JAK
    Still have lots of family there. I moved about ten years ago!!! I would hate to think what it looks like now! I'm sure the beautiful little town I knew is gone!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Still have lots of family there. I moved about ten years ago!!! I would hate to think what it looks like now! I'm sure the beautiful little town I knew is gone!
    Which town is that?
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast