Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with everyone here. Things have definitely changed for the worse. My 9 year old asked me for a cell phone?!! Of course, the answer was no way. It is not just the fault of the parents though. Our schools are teaching kids a sense of entitlement.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

The rich mucky mucks where I live would be appalled to let their juvenile deliquents work. Its sickening they hang at Starbucks like their socialites.

Why do you wonder is diabetes on the rise today? video games is the scurge of childhood, takes away imagination, ambition,and probably yrs of life due to the obesity issue!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thats so nitty, its the sitting around thats doing it. The cable tv, the internet (as I sit in front of it myself!!), and a host of other reasons not to get outdoors.

Too many kids balk at vacations that involve the word camping, which to them means a loss of their beloved conveniences, but too many adults are just as bad.

We also have this idea that in order to be happy in life, there are all these things we have to have, and in the long run these things bring with them an altogether bad lifestyle.

It's a balance, back in the middle ages, people died quite young due to an extremely rough and sometimes excessively impoverished existance. Now we are making our life spans shorter simply by over-indulgance and ease.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12