Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kill DREAM Amnesty in Memory of Slain Border Agent!

By John W. Lillpop

Homeland Security boss lady Secretary Janet Napolitano is reportedly on the way to Arizona to investigate the fatal shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry who was murdered near the Mexican border on Tuesday night.

Napolitano is the mindless advocate for open borders who just last April said that our border was as safe as it has ever been.

As reported, in part, at the reference, Napolitano said the following:

(CNSNews.com) -- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, while testifying before a Senate panel, said the United States’s southwest border is “as secure now as it has ever been.â€

Banned
    Crapolitano should just bend over and Inspect her own A$$ . I think It may need to be sealed,just like our border

to make it worse was he was protecting the illegal drug runners from the banditos who hunt them...So wrong ...Rest in peace

She's going to be investigated, and it's not going to go very well for that backstabbing, two faced lying, treasonous, rock face, so ugly her mom breast fed her with a slingshot, hateful, nasty disposition cause her ugliness seeped to the surface, non-American, leg hanging, butt kissing,SHE DOG!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WE NEED AS MANY ALIPACERS AS POSSIBLE TO SEND THIS ARTICLE TO MITCH MCCONNELL:

http://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/ ... ontactForm

ALSO JEFF SESSIONS, SENATOR GRAHAM, SENATOR MCCAIN, SENATOR KYL, REP BOEHNER

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    She's going to be investigated, and it's not going to go very well for that backstabbing, two faced lying, treasonous, rock face, so ugly her mom breast fed her with a slingshot, hateful, nasty disposition cause her ugliness seeped to the surface, non-American, leg hanging, butt kissing,SHE DOG!

that backstabbing, two faced lying, treasonous, rock face, so ugly her mom breast fed her with a slingshot, hateful, nasty disposition cause her ugliness seeped to the surface, non-American, leg hanging, butt kissing,SHE DOG!
    Come on Steve spit it out. Are you sure you are not related to my husband, cause you sure sound like him. He can never stop at just one adjective either.

Yeah, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano knows what she is talking about, the border is very secure. Because she takes such good care of the border, she gets a nice fat paycheck from the taxpayers.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Yeah, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano knows what she is talking about, the border is very secure. Because she takes such good care of the border, she gets a nice fat paycheck from the taxpayers.

Going to a roofing job...

Sure investigate it as much as you want! In the mean time send in the FRIGGIN ARMY & MARINES and some M1A1 Tanks !

God these people are just plain STUPID!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast