Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KILLER LETTUCE, THANKS TO ILLEGALS?

If you want to read my "killer lettuce" article, go here:
    http://www.ojjpac.org, it will take about a minute or two to read.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks, Steve. This is enough to make me pledge never to buy another head of lettuce.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw this on the nightly news....so now we're being forced to become carnivores? lol
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Nice pic krazy You can die from eating lettuce, are there any food standards in place in this country? It is really scary with all these diseases illegals bring into our country that they mostly handle food. Yuck!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but if they are talking about that salad stuff that comes in a bag.....the company my son works for makes the packaging, bottles, cans etc. for most of the products made in the US....he said that the companies that put the stuff in the packages spray it with a preservative....this preservative burnt a hole in concrete....

Thought I would ad that the company in Wisconsin that my son works for hires no Hispanics....he said they hired a couple, they stayed two days and didn't show up again....now it's ALL American, and German since it's a German company.

I used to buy the salad in the bag when it first came out because it was easy, now I taught my son to make salads and he is now "salad man" in our house.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DatelineNBC just had a segment on the contaminated lettuce. Most of the illness took place in Wisconsin last year. The grower (Dole) insists that they have no idea how the lettuce got contaminated. they even went so far as to suggest the people who got sick made themselves sick, even though it was too much of a coincidence that 26 people became seriously ill on the same day from the same batch of lettuce. They figure hundreds more got sick, too, but didn't require hospitalization.

I don't think urine causes E-Coli. Feces does. But I don't doubt that the illegals are uriniating in the fields rather than going to the porta-potties that must, by law, be provided for their use. And how do they wash their hands after they use them? And where do they put those gloves while they are using the bathroom?

They are coring the lettuce right in the fields and supposedly washing it all up before packaging it then sending it on to the stores all packaged up. Even some of the un-fooled-with lettuce has been found to be contaminated even though all they do with it is remove the outside leaves and cut off the stem. They showed those brown spots and said that once the lettuce begins to decompose e-coli grows rapidly.

I won't be buying any more bagged lettuce OR spinach, and I have bought it frequently. I'm not sure I will even buy packaged lettuce anymore. But I may grow some for our use.

I think we need to go back to small farms, run by families and no illegal workers who may be spreading diseases and eat what's in season or do without.

Yes, it is hard to grow iceberg lettuce but it has no nutrutional value to speak of anyway so why bother? There are other varieties of lettuce that grow in no time so it would be as easy to grow our own lettuce as it would to grow our own herbs for seasoning.

I knew when I discovered that they were taking all the food jobs that there was going to be trouble. And I think the problem will grow if we don't get the illegals out of here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

after reading about the 'killer lettuce' I thought I would give the link to the post I did about sharecropping

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-24574.html

when you think these illegals that hate America, the whites and the blacks, are responsible for handling OUR food supply, it makes you not want to eat out or buy produce from the store. If we all started growing our own, maybe these growers would consider how our food is handled
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Our only option is to send all that lettuce to McCain....he is kind of a lettuce expert.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast