Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Know Your Enemy; the series

http://www.icorrection.com/gangs.html

Nortenos

The Nortenos (Spanish for "northerners"), also called Nuestra Familia (Our Family), are a coalition of Hispanic gangs in North America, based in Northern California. A member of these gangs is a norteno (male) or nortena (female); based on Spanish usage, these names are often not capitalized when referring to individual members. Mexican Americans who are not gang members, but feel a strong cultural affiliation with others in Northern California, may also call themselves nortenos/nortenas or simply "northerners." The adjective "North" is used for non-Hispanic allies of the Nortenos.

The traditional rivals of the Nortenos are the Surenos ("southerners"), although Norteno gangs also combat each other, as do Sureno gangs, and complicated Norteno/Sureno alliances may arise in certain locales. The dividing line between Nortenos and Surenos has traditionally been Bakersfield, California. However, with most of the Norteno "generals" in federal custody, the Surenos are moving their claim north.

In the late 1960s, Mexican-American inmates of the California state prison system began to separate into two rival groups, Nortenos (north) and Surenos (south), according to the locations of their home towns; the north-south dividing line was near Bakersfield. Part of the motivation for the split was the desire of the Nortenos to be independent of "La Eme," a.k.a. the Mexican Mafia. "La Eme" is the biggest, strongest, most notorious prison gang on the West Coast and surrounding states, which tends to treat the Chicano inmates from the north worse than those closer to the United States-Mexico border. Nortenos continue to have violent territorial rivalries with Chicano gangs, while the Surenos are affiliated with La Eme.
    (read more via the link. THe linked-to page has links to the info shown here)

Mexican Mafia

The Mexican Mafia is a large prison gang in the United States. It was formed in the 1950s by Hispanic street gang members incarcerated at the Deuel Vocational Institution, located in Tracy, California. The founding members formed the organization to protect Hispanics from other prison gangs. By using violence, the Mexican Mafia eventually gained significant power and control over illegal activities in the California prison system. As members were released from state custody, they extended their influence outside the prison system to control drug distribution — principally by "taxing" drug dealers — in parts of Southern California.

State and federal law-enforcement officials say that the Mexican Mafia today is composed of at least 30,000 members, some in state prisons, but many more freely roaming Southern California, using intimidiation, extortion and murder to control much of the region's more lucrative criminal activity. In addition, the gang has numerous associates who aspire to become members and are willing to commit crimes on the Mexican Mafia's behalf in hopes of attaining membership.
    (more at the link)

Wanna' get real angry, upset even? Follow the link for much much more:

http://www.milnet.com/mex-nat.html

Basics of Latino Gangs

Some of the Latino gangs go back to the time of the Alamo, having been started as loose associations of immigrants who felt that after the annexation of Texas, they did not belong in the U.S. due to prejudice, and due to the fact they had suddenly become U.S. citizens and could not cross into Mexico. Over time, these "clubs" became the families for many immigrants and illegals crossing into the U.S.

A criminal element asserted itself rather early on, and thus today's Latino Gangs are notorious for major crimes in the cities in which they prey, forcing most police departments to establish major gang units. Most of these gang units are only fairly effective, since face a local populace that serves to shelter and support their racial "brothers", as well as liberal activists who focus on the plight of the poor and the innocents in those racial societies. More on that later.

The links between the criminals and the gangs are of paramount interest. The gang members, acting as a criminal enterprise, will invariably windup in a prison cell. Thus several of the more notorious street gangs actually had their start in prisons and today maintain operations in prison as prison gangs.

For example, the Norteños were formed in Folsom prison in California in 1968. The prison gang was essentially a group of criminals serving time in that institution, comprised of Latinos from northern California (defined as north of Bakersfield, California). The gang members tattooed themselves with the number 14 (N is the fourteenth letter of the alphabet) or "Norte" (North in Spanish), Nuetstra (for Nuestra Famila - the Northern Family). And of course, this led to rivals in prison from southern California (Sureños).

Today, nearly every major Latino gang has a prison "chapter" and manages to communicate as if the incarcerated were simply off on holiday. The groups use tattoos and graffiti to identify themselves and their territory. All use criminal activities to provide funds and to prey upon their neighborhoods and rival gangs. And there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that multi-state latino gangs recruit and maintain large numbers of illegal aliens, upwards past 65%.

One of the major impacts of Latino gangs is on the youth in the poorer sections of the cities in which they prey. That topic, however, is out of the scope of this report, which will focus on the national security issues.

There's an incredible number of sites regarding gangs and the diverse wonderful multicultural immigrant members who have found America to be the land of opportunities. Educate yourself!!!! Be prepared to share your knowledge with others. And, as the illegals swarm and multiply akin to the tuberculosis bacteria in the lungs of the illegal's kid sitting next to your kid in the classroom or within the droplets of the coughing illegal preparing your food in the backroom of the restaurant, those gangs will eventually reach your area, if they haven't already.

You need to be informed so you or yours don't unintenionally offend our beloved bretheren from below the border. You must be culturally aware so as not to offend, forcing a gang banger to harm or kill you for one of many offences such as wearing the wrong color clothing or failing to return the proper signal indicating your are, also, a member of the local ruling entity..... your friendly neighborhood gang composed of either all or nearly all illegal alien invaders.

This continuing series is brought to you by the embracers of diversity and any culture other than the disgusting Gringo-owned culture occupying the land wrenched from the wondrous purveyors of paganism of yore.

I had five of these punks try to rob me in Miami one night in 1992. It happened outside of a 7/11 as I was walking out after buying a pack of cigaretts.
    The one that tried to crack me in the face with a beer bottle was screaming like a baby as I broke his arm. Almost broke it off. He was screaming so loud, that his four buddies gave up the fight and ran for help.
    The store clerk called the cops and I held the piece of crap on the ground until they arrived. The cops arrived with guns drawn. On me!!!!
    Not even one of the five or six (Spanish speaking) witnesses would come forward and verify that I had been surrounded by these gang punks and that the one with the broken arm had tried to hit me in the face with a bottle.
    The cops told me to leave immediately and forget about filing a complaint, or they would take me to jail. So I got in my truck and left.
    Anyway, the best way to survive an attack by one of these groups, is to get your hands on one of them if you can. Rip his face off, tear his eyes out, break his neck if you can. Do something to make him start screaming and if you're lucky, the others will back off.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>