Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kris Kobach on birthright citizenship-O' Reilly

Did anyone else see this video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmtNUwMD8GY

Everyone who's been a victim of illegal aliens, knows this is wrong!
    I guess true blue American's need to start havin' more sex!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bill O, sure has changed his tune about a lot of subjects that he use to preach about on his show. I wonder what has happened to him in that respect. this guy has done a complete 180 and thats no joke.

yep i saw it and posted it the same night in the video section

Banned
    Actually O'Reilly is dead wrong

But he is right on one thing , the 4 lib symps will not care what is presented , they are full tilt for the reconquista and will vote against it.

Be aware , the states compact that is going on also can outlaw anchors and it won't take a president to sign it , dumbomba can pound sand

Bill O, sure has changed his tune about a lot of subjects that he use to preach about on his show. I wonder what has happened to him in that respect. this guy has done a complete 180 and thats no joke.
    I know, right? I watched a Fox video lately and listened to his comments on healthcare, and thought, hmmm....I don't think this is the real Bill O'Reilly.

Ok, it's official: this is not the real Bill O'Reilly.

But if there's any good news to be had, I'm grateful for smart people like Kris Klobach who have the courage to ATTEMPT to restore our 14th amendment and safeguard it from the abuse of foreigners.

Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that the "meanings of words' or their "current definitions" have evolved?

In 1875 "gay" only meant happy or having a good time. What does one think today when they hear that word?

To say that "subject to the jurisdiction there of" only meant subject to the local laws back then is totally BS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"What! Up, with that?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn