Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I tried to send him an email. When I hit the submit button a page came up saying that my zip code is not in his district. I can't tell if the message was sent anyway. I hope so. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I tried to send him an email. When I hit the submit button a page came up saying that my zip code is not in his district. I can't tell if the message was sent anyway. I hope so. Oh well.
    it wasnt.

these are where the district offices are, use any of these three

Austin, TX 78746
    Kerrville District Office 78028
    San Antonio Office 78209

Thanks jamesw62. I'll be sure to use one of those.

Another excellent editorial from Lamar Smith:
    ----

Web Posted: 03/18/2009 12:00 CDT
    Immigration laws need more than spin
    By Lamar Smith - Express-News

The first indication that the Obama administration will undermine immigration laws was in evidence recently. It began when Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrested an illegal immigrant gang member, discovered he worked at a manufacturing plant and began a worksite investigation. But when the agents arrested 28 illegal immigrants, they received a cold reception.

The icy response came from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. Following the arrests, pro-amnesty groups were up in arms. Napolitano began damage control, promising “to get to the bottom of it.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, if a burglar enters your home and steals your possessions, we incarcerate him even tho doing that means separating him from his family. If an illegal alien sneaks into this county and takes an entry level job from an American, then sneaks his illegal family in, Pelosi calls that "family unification." George Orwell would be proud.

I suspect that the Wicked Witch of the West will not be shedding any crocodile tears for incarcerated Americans. And do not even expect 'Bama and the rest of the 'Crats to announce that stimulus money should be directed at getting Americans the minimal training required for becoming desirable candidates for being an apprentice in the construction trades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12