Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On the one hand I see why Obama invited him to attend: he is the mayor of the second largest city, a big fellow liberal like Obama.

On the other hand he has run LA into the ground: a $400 million deficit, gang capital of the world, fleeing tax base etc.

Plus he went to an unaccredited law school and flunked the BAR exam 4 times. Politically shrewd yes, but intellectually not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Los Angeles and he is the man behind the Sanctuary City rules (he won't change them and fights tooth and nail against anyone who tries).
    He is a Reconista who is more loyal to Mexico than American.
    He is from the La Raza / Maldef movement.
    'MEChA-boy' Villaraigosa (aka Tony Villar) is what LA calls him.

Quotes from MECha-boy:
    Mayor Antonio Villaragosia: "It is not enough to elect Latino Leadership, if their supporting legislation that denies the undocumented they don't belong in office friend, they don't belong here"

"We are millions, we just have to survive, we have an aging white America, they are not making babies, they are dying, it is a matter of time, the explosion is in our population"
    Illegal Alien Welfare Costs Exceed $35 Million

Cost of illegal aliens on LA County Tax Payers:

Sunday, 30 September 2007
    Total annual cost of illegals on taxpayers exceeds $1 billion LA County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich has announced that a new report shows illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $35 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in July.

In the report, illegals are said to have collected nearly $20 million in welfare assistance for July 2007 and an additional $15 million in monthly food stamp allocations for an estimated annual cost of $440 million.
    [u][b]
    “Illegal immigration continues to have a devastating impact on Los Angeles County taxpayers,â€

Oh good grief. Please Lord, do not let Mayor Antonio Villaragosia have ANY position on Obama's team!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    yes, heard this one on Rush today.

I was listening on my little pocket radio as I cleaned manure from my horses stall. I thought "how fitting" after I put my eyes back in my head.

Anyone who thinks Barackula is smart needs to get thier own head examined.

You silly goose you..........don't you know that smart has nothing to do with this?

The only thing that matters is that Obama made history

All I can say is that everyone responsible for putting him into office is going to reap what they sow and have no one to blame but themselves.

It's just too damned bad that the rest of us are also going to have to suffer the consequences
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    On the one hand I see why Obama invited him to attend: he is the mayor of the second largest city, a big fellow liberal like Obama.

On the other hand he has run LA into the ground: a $400 million deficit, gang capital of the world, fleeing tax base etc.

Plus he went to an unaccredited law school and flunked the BAR exam 4 times. Politically shrewd yes, but intellectually not the sharpest tool in the shed.

And just watch him end up with some judicial appointment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Unbelievable! This guy has destroyed Los Angeles...He is a former gang member who is turning L.A. into a third world cess pool full of illegal aliens....And Obama needs his help?
    Being from Illinois I have had serious questions about the "questionable" people he's picked from here.......it's like "and the corruption continues"......a board of the most corrupt people with the most failed systems going. I mean seriously......there's nothing promising or hopeful with many of these people.
    This guy is one of the most corrupt politicians in the state. He is the worst thing to happen to California. He is doing everything to turn this state into Mexico.
    It's a whole group of corrupt people and people they think they can corrupt.

No shock there. We knew it was coming.

Obama is and will continue to take his orders from the CFR.

I live in the Los Angeles area and I am familiar with King Tony's (my pet name for him) corrupt politics, it's a very bad sign that Obama chose him.

Here's my latest joke:

Why did Obama chose King Tony as a member of his transition team?

Because his good friend and first pick Kwame Kilpatrick is in jail.

GOD HELP US!!!

Look at the whole line up. Most are corrupt. So much for Pelosi cleaning things up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12