Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

enforcement is actually having its desired effects: More illegal aliens are going home, leading to improved conditions for American workers and communities.
    YAA-HOO! IT'S ABOUT TIME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just our first steps at winning the war.

We must continue our fight for this country!

This article is a fantastic example of our hard work paying off.

We are making a difference.

I don't believe this one bit!

They maybe leaving CALIFORNIA but they are going to Colorado, North Carolina, Montana and other states. What are they going back to Mexico for?

This is the liberal media trying to tell you that they are going home and don't fall for it. Watch the Catholic church import priests and watch the growth of Spanish radio in your area.

LA is lost so forget California. We that lived there know this. Simi valley churches are now harboring illegals? 15 years ago illegals never left Bell Gardens and south central LA.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

News like that can keep coming. It is awesome news
    specially being reported by the LA TIMES.

:P :P :P

BTTT

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: I don't believe this one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by manjar
    They maybe leaving CALIFORNIA but they are going to Colorado, North Carolina, Montana and other states. What are they going back to Mexico for?

This is the liberal media trying to tell you that they are going home and don't fall for it. Watch the Catholic church import priests and watch the growth of Spanish radio in your area.

LA is lost so forget California. We that lived there know this. Simi valley churches are now harboring illegals? 15 years ago illegals never left Bell Gardens and south central LA.
    I have to agree with you Manjar, they are just going to other states.I'm a rather pessimistic person so my view on this is they probably printed it so we would think we're making progress and let up a little.

Rawhide!

WHY DOES THIS ARTICLE REPEATEDLY SAY-THE IMMIGRANTS LEAVING ARE OPENING UP OPPORTUNITIES TO "LESS-SKILLED" AMERICANS?

HOW ARE WE LESS-SKILLED THAN THE ILLEGALS ,MANY OF WHOM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES?

Rawhide!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast