Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can tell you now that the items in these stores are 99.9% imports, and even smuggled goods,(if you want to call them goods).

Here in So, California they have their own grocery stores with everything a messicon (no longer Mexican) needs to grow.

The food is packed (not stacked) on the shelves and the meat department has every kind of meat you could or would`nt want to think of. From Tongue, fish heads,pig intestines to goat testicles.
    And STINK!!!, anyone not use to the smell of an unsanitizes butcher shop would barf the minute they stepped in the door.
    ------------------------

LOL They are putting STICKERS with Spanish information VERY LOL
    As you can see I do not have problem with English and Spanish.
    CHOCOLATE MILK KILLS ME.
    :P
    Even I do not have problem with Cantonesse, Chinesse and Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Outsoucing is alittle different, the jobs go to them, they don`t come over here and take the jobs.
    I worked for a major corporation. An engineering division within the corporation brought over several trainees from India, placed them on the sixth floor, and warned them to not befriend or speak with any regular employees; especially union members and reps.

Our union reps, being the sleuthes that they are, discovered that these Indians were being trained on the system and to do the jobs that the engineer assistants were doing: designing circuits, maintaining, adding, deleting circuits; etc.

Sure enough, an entire department was dissolved and those jobs within the engineering department were outsourced to India.... in spite of union protests, informational pickets, etc. Just happens that this occurred in a "Right to work" state where unions don't really have that much power due to lack of representation.

So in essence, these people did come over here and trained to take jobs from Americans.

This country needs to heavily tax companies that perform outsourcing services...but big business, who has the government in their back pocket, will never allow that to happen.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011