Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La Raza

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza

I went to the La Raza site and sent the following message.

Let's flood them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are using millions of taxpayer dollars to fight for illegal aliens in the U.S. We cannot afford the $2.5 trillion it is going to cost to support these leeches.

If you would spend the money, and use your activism in mexico, perhaps the Mexican government/people would start taking care of their own.

Do you hate mexico that much, or is it the U.S. you hate?

girlygirl369 wrote:
    Hey, ultra cool!!!

I asked them what the difference was between LaRaza and the KKK.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Hey girlygirl...what is the La Raza site you posted or sent your comment to? If you can't post the link on here, please PM it to me!

I will be all over this!! THANKS!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I just googled La Raza.......

http://www.nclr.org/section/contactus/

Sent mine too.....keep it going!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

WORD OF CAUTION!!!!!!

Be VERY careful when you email La Raza. I emailed them about a year ago, and FOOLISHLY, I sent the email from work, using my work's email. Not realizing the extent of La Raza's wrath, they were able to discern where I worked by my email address, then they found my work's website. This is where I used to work when I lived in San Diego. It was a non-profit cancer research center (I worked as a grant writer there). There was a section on the website that gave email addresses out for all the senior scientists and faculty.

Well..........La Raza forwarded my email to about 25 key people (inlcuding our CEO and Scientific Director), and threatened to go public. As a non-profit organization, dependent on the NIH and other federal and state funding agencies for their very survival, that was a HUGE threat. After a lot of butt-kissing by our Scientific Director, he got the vipers at La Raza to back off.

I almost lost my job.

I've since moved from San Diego, and I no longer work there, but it was a very traumatic time for me. La Raza went after blood, and sending that email from work was the single-most incredibly stupid thing I've ever done.

So be careful what you send to La Raza. They're evil.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

La Raza sucks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the warning.....but I did use my yahoo email. I use it for anything that I think may be shared with others. That's great advice.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAVELING BULLETIN BOARD

To everybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the links below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets all let congress know what real Americans Want!!

Instructions here to help you !! "MEMORIAL WEEK CRACKDOWN"
    post results at either link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    LETS RALLY TO "MEMORIAL WEEK OPERATION BRING IT HOME"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63301

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, we have lots of nice people to help you

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good non-racist patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    WORD OF CAUTION!!!!!!

Be VERY careful when you email La Raza. I emailed them about a year ago, and FOOLISHLY, I sent the email from work, using my work's email. Not realizing the extent of La Raza's wrath, they were able to discern where I worked by my email address, then they found my work's website. This is where I used to work when I lived in San Diego. It was a non-profit cancer research center (I worked as a grant writer there). There was a section on the website that gave email addresses out for all the senior scientists and faculty.

Well..........La Raza forwarded my email to about 25 key people (inlcuding our CEO and Scientific Director), and threatened to go public. As a non-profit organization, dependent on the NIH and other federal and state funding agencies for their very survival, that was a HUGE threat. After a lot of butt-kissing by our Scientific Director, he got the vipers at La Raza to back off.

I almost lost my job.

I've since moved from San Diego, and I no longer work there, but it was a very traumatic time for me. La Raza went after blood, and sending that email from work was the single-most incredibly stupid thing I've ever done.

So be careful what you send to La Raza. They're evil.
    It is a fundamentally American tradition to speak one's mind - even when the content may not be appreciated by all audiences. It is a fundamentally Unamerican tradition to want to silence opinions which disagree with one's own. ...Glad you're doing ok americangirl...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast